WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Bill Gates is way too rich

Status
Not open for further replies.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Bill Gates sucks. He has fucked over the computing world! When will he die out?

When Linux takes over the world, we will then have peace.

pimpyobitch

Banned - What an Asshat!
Linux will never take over, cause microsoft has lots of money and power and the minds. Linux has only a tad of the server industry, and really no money since its free, and just has computer nerds designing it their way. But my favorite linux distro is debian btw(I use it for my server:) )

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
My floppy drive is bigger than yours!

Seriously guys, why can't losers ever get off of the OS masturbation?

Descent

Hella Constipated
A bigger floppy drive is WORSE. 5 1/4" floppies hold 1.2MB max, 3 1/2" drives hold 1.44MB max, when formatted.

I know you are joking by the way...

Personally, I masturbate to Windows Server 2003...Best OS ever! I would marry it. It's even better than Red Hat Linux.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
wow.... You take dipshit to a whole new level.

Descent

Hella Constipated
(Laughs)

Me? Personally, I like you...I think you are funny...and I absolutely LOVE your website.

If you think I'm a dipshit, that's fine. I don't really care.

TylerYoung

Agitated Poster
The_DEA said:
gay like tyler
Yeah, lmfao, That thing deseves its own rainbow. I'm surprised it isn't carring a pride flag while its destroying those buildings. No wonder you only have a few penguins, they can't breed.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Pimp, as to saying that Microsoft is indestructible...Totally untrue. 70% of all their revenue comes from Windows. If they make one wrong step, and piss OEMs off, it's all over. Personally, I think Longhorn will be that step. It is going to run off proprietary hardware, and that will kill Windows. When that happens, I'm going Linux.

No one in the whole industry will want to have parts that will be totally incompatible with the new standard lying around. Lets say Dell is getting ready for the Longhorn switch. They run off proprietary hardware already, but it does comply to the current IBM PC standard. The Longhorn hardware is nowhere even near the IBM PC standard. What will Dell do with all this old hardware that will become useless? They can't make Linux consumer PC's, as that is against Microsoft's licensing agreeement. Companies like Asus, AOpen, Abit, and MSI will suddenly have all this hardware lying around that has lost most of it's appeal and value. Retailers such as Newegg will also feel the burn, because they will have to sell hardware at cut rates before, as well as after, the Longhorn switch. It will not happen, EVER. Even if they shut off hardware manufacturing, odds are they will still have lots of parts lying around in warehouses that are almost useless, or have little value. Selling them at reduced rates will only make them lose money. Also, the appeal of dual booting Windows and another OS will be gone, so consumers will not want to build or buy one PC for Windows and one for Linux, or another operating system. The whole concept is flawed. Microsoft is reinventing a standard that is fine already and is incredibly well established. They will not be able to pull it off, it will never happen. They do not realize that by doing this, the whole industry will feel a sting, and the industry frankly does not want to do this.

TylerYoung

Agitated Poster
I couldn't have said it better jstager, esspecially since I have no idea what you are talking about.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
jstager said:
(Laughs)

Me? Personally, I like you...I think you are funny...and I absolutely LOVE your website.

If you think I'm a dipshit, that's fine. I don't really care.
Now that I know your age, I take it back. But I'm still not going to explain every single subtlety to every crack I make.

Thats why i make everythiong in bait and tackle homosexual tyler and skitch. so i can flame bitches like you! :mfinger: ;) :mfinger: you fucking n00bs. you two be gay together somewhere else. your fucking ruining this site bitches. but, thats just what i think. mabey someone else can give me what they think of those two? i personally this skitch is tyler but is just trying to get attention. what do you think people?

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Why the hell are you people whining about Bill gates in the first place? Who gives a shit about Bill Gates, who gives a shit about any of that shit. Get a job.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
I think you're all a bunch of punk ass motherfuckers.

As for Bill Gates being too rich, get a fuckin' life. Gates is a shrewd business man who took a concept, grabbed some of the best college minds around, developed a pretty kickass OS and built a fuckin' empire.Capitalism at it's finest!

MS going bankrupt? Get your head out, MS has 58 Billion in cash reserves! That's cash at hand. If you're all so fucking brilliant, design your own OS and see just how easy it is to keep hackers from exploiting it.

Next.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
People who complain over the internet really do need to get lives, Bill gates was a great entrepreneur like you said, and because everybody is jealous of him because he actually did something with his life, now their just complaining on their little keyboard about pointless issues.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
He WAS a great entrepunear. Or how ever the fuck you spell that word. But now, he is developing OS that contain spyware and prevent you from altering your computer. It will be the end of freedom for high end computer users.

Status
Not open for further replies.