WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Bill O'Reilly (FOX 'news' anchor) declares Fatwa against San Francisco.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
Bill O'Reilly would like terrorists to blow up San Francisco's Coit Tower

On November 8, Bill O'Reilly -- one of the least-appealing lifeforms to have ever slithered across the surface of the earth -- thinks it would be swell to punish San Francisco by calling on terrorists to attack the city and blow up Coit Tower.

O'REILLY: Hey, you know, if you want to ban military recruiting, fine, but I'm not going to give you another nickel of federal money. You know, if I'm the president of the United States, I walk right into Union Square, I set up my little presidential podium, and I say, "Listen, citizens of San Francisco, if you vote against military recruiting, you're not going to get another nickel in federal funds. Fine. You want to be your own country? Go right ahead." And if Al Qaeda comes in here and blows you up, we're not going to do anything about it. We're going to say, look, every other place in America is off limits to you, except San Francisco. You want to blow up the Coit Tower? Go ahead.

LINK including audio.

Oh. My. God. what an ass. he's just asking for an ass-kicking.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
He's an assclown of Limbaugh proportions. Anyone who takes him seriously is suspect mentally in my book. He's Evil, he spews Evil, he loves Evil. I don't like him much. Nope.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
JLXC said:
He's an assclown of Limbaugh proportions. Anyone who takes him seriously is suspect mentally in my book. He's Evil, he spews Evil, he loves Evil. I don't like him much. Nope.
without wanting to seem contradictory, i do take bill seriously.. because of the awful influence over stupid people he has..

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
void said:
without wanting to seem contradictory, i do take bill seriously.. because of the awful influence over stupid people he has..
I understand you. Rhetoric is power when people are sheep.

vIoLeNcE0969

Sir.vIoLeNcE
i do hope somebody kicks his ass. isnt that classified as treason?:confused:

R

RedOctober

Once again proof that Al Qaeda is a product of the Neocons to scare the shit out of plain American citizens.

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
But of course isn't that how it always works? Give a little man a little power and the fucker will kill someone. Thats all it is. Bill O'Reiley is a little man with a lil bit of media power so someone has to die.

I just wish he'd take a lesson from Jesus Christ and die for his own damn cause.

void said:
Bill O'Reilly would like terrorists to blow up San Francisco's Coit Tower

On November 8, Bill O'Reilly -- one of the least-appealing lifeforms to have ever slithered across the surface of the earth -- thinks it would be swell to punish San Francisco by calling on terrorists to attack the city and blow up Coit Tower.

Although I don't think that was the point he was trying get across, I do agree that it would be swell to blow up San Fransisco-

Wait a sec...I said that wrong... I do agree that it would be swell to kick his ass...

Yeah. That's it.

Noalear

uberNemesis
If San Fransisco left the "union" wouldnt Al Queda support it? That doesnt make a freakin bit of sense. Anyone read the transcript of bin ladens new tape? He's actually got a reason to blow us up- hes not a terrorist, hes a revengist. If I were in his shoes, I would do the same thing. Let me find a link to his transscript...

Here----
http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/10/29/bin.laden.transcript/

R

RedOctober

Noalear said:
If San Fransisco left the "union" wouldnt Al Queda support it? That doesnt make a freakin bit of sense. Anyone read the transcript of bin ladens new tape? He's actually got a reason to blow us up- hes not a terrorist, hes a revengist. If I were in his shoes, I would do the same thing. Let me find a link to his transscript...

Here----
http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/10/29/bin.laden.transcript/
It's fabricated bullshit.
A product of American propaganda.
Bin Laden is probably dead already, so they make some wacky movies to stir the soup a bit.
They even got dinosaurs on TV these days.. :cool:

Hater808

The hate still Shapes me
RedOctober said:
It's fabricated bullshit.
A product of American propaganda.
Bin Laden is probably dead already, so they make some wacky movies to stir the soup a bit.
They even got dinosaurs on TV these days.. :cool:

Did you bother reading the link? If anything it helps me disagree with the bush campaign even more. It makes Osama Bin Ladin out to be a freedom fighter. I think that’s the LAST thing the media and American propaganda would want. They want to make him out to be a monster, which is what I was force fed until now.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Hater808 said:
Did you bother reading the link? If anything it helps me disagree with the bush campaign even more. It makes Osama Bin Ladin out to be a freedom fighter. I think that?s the LAST thing the media and American propaganda would want. They want to make him out to be a monster, which is what I was force fed until now.
I wouldn't bother wasting your breath if I were you. Everyone knows RedOctober's full of shit anyways.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
bill o'reilly is the funniest person since jim carey...... if jim carey were a asshole republican self centered egomaniacle fuckhead...