WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Bill O'riely

King Goldfish

Banned - What an Asshat!
Please dont move my post.

Is that dude funny or fucking what. I agree with about 95% of the shit that comes out of his mouth. Thats rare. I have never agreed with my own family on issues as much as that cat.

and hes from northern cali too. I just cant tell if he is Republican or Democrat. Im a moderate Republican myself. maybe he leans on the fence too.

What do you hate or love about Bill.

If I hated anything about him is he takes to long on one subject. But i like how he rips into people and cuts them off. thats fucking funny.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
I love bill... I don't agree on everything he says, but I will watch him and I respect him

King Goldfish said:
Please dont move my post.
:confused: if it turns into a flame it's moving. why the hell would you care where your thread is anyway?

bill o'reilly is a cool dude. so is maddox.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
gumercules said:
:confused: if it turns into a flame it's moving. why the hell would you care where your thread is anyway?

bill o'reilly is a cool dude. so is maddox.
Ahh Man, don't move this crap into the baithouse. I have enough crap.. there already.. LMao!

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
lol, i don't think its going to turn into a flame, i just don't see how it fits in life sucks

this is like the waste land of the board.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
gumercules said:
ok then man, it's your job to keep it from turning into a flame ;)
Now you know that's impossible for me.. That's why I hang out in the baithouse. I can run the baithouse though... :) I lost all my strong arms, but I am still swingin

King Goldfish

Banned - What an Asshat!
actually i been drinking tonight and i have no idea why i did ask not to move it.

go ahead if you want. im cool either way.

G.I. JET

Rebel of the Sacred Heart
This could probably be placed in the current events/ politics section. BTW, Bill is HILARIOUS, and also right most of the time.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
King Goldfish said:
actually i been drinking tonight and i have no idea why i did ask not to move it.

go ahead if you want. im cool either way.
thanx

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
ahhh

good old baithouse i think we could really open up this descussion if its moved :cool:

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
Bill "is" funny sometimes.

He is also a liar, his facts are usually wrong, and when he gets backed into a corner, he usually starts yelling at the person, and then cuts them off.

Read Lies, and the Lying Liars that tell them, so you can see what Bill really is.

King Goldfish

Banned - What an Asshat!
voiceofreason said:
Bill "is" funny sometimes.

He is also a liar, his facts are usually wrong, and when he gets backed into a corner, he usually starts yelling at the person, and then cuts them off.

Read Lies, and the Lying Liars that tell them, so you can see what Bill really is.

prove it. lets see sources please.