WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Bill O'Rilly

saleen201

Banned - What an Asshat!
Heyyy.... just wanted to know everyone's opinion on Bill O'Rilly..... let's be nice I just want to hear what everyone thinks of him...no need to reply to me if you just wanna call him names or diss him... or if you wanna diss everyone who doesnt like him... be nice to everyone k? Let's just hear what people think...

In the future, if you're going to ask for our opinions, give us yours in your post. ~Jung

Farceur

Philosophy Nazi
Premium
hes got interesting oppinions, hes a huge conservative which is ok i guess, i thought i was to, but not so much recently, anyways smart man, i like ot watch him and john stewart...b/c they're both so damn smart, t help[s to know a couple sides to any issue right.

p.s. does this belong in issues?

Jung

???
Premium
Personally I think he's an arrogant and ignorant republican douche bag. He doesn't care about this country, he only cares about pushing his agendas. He's anything but "fair and balanced" and a complete waste of air time, a bigot in many cases and close minded to the point of stupidity. In my opinion, America needs less people like him and his fans.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
I first started seeing the O'Reilly factor while in italy trying to catch up with my ship... This fucker is something else... He reminds me something of Rush Limbaugh...

In a nutshell the show is supposed to be an unbiased look at different issues in the news.. But its not. What it is, is Bill interviews two people on an issue.. one for and one against. He will allow the person he agrees with to go first. Letting them talk as long as they want on the issue. Then he opens the floor to the other person he doesn't agree with, and proceeds to cut them off as they try to make points interrupting them and keeping them from presenting thier opinions. After he's made them appear to not have anything to say long enough he chops them off claiming to not have anymore time for them and yammers some of his own bullshit...

fuck Bill O'Reilly..

jamesp

In Memory...
To state jung's post more simply, O'Reilly is a republican. He is the most arrogant and pointless person on TV. The only reason he has guests on his show is to grill them and then attempt to make them look wrongheaded and foolish. Basically, he's an unmitigated ass. :thumbsdn:

saleen201

Banned - What an Asshat!
Darklight said:
I first started seeing the O'Reilly factor while in italy trying to catch up with my ship... This fucker is something else... He reminds me something of Rush Limbaugh...

In a nutshell the show is supposed to be an unbiased look at different issues in the news.. But its not. What it is, is Bill interviews two people on an issue.. one for and one against. He will allow the person he agrees with to go first. Letting them talk as long as they want on the issue. Then he opens the floor to the other person he doesn't agree with, and proceeds to cut them off as they try to make points interrupting them and keeping them from presenting thier opinions. After he's made them appear to not have anything to say long enough he chops them off claiming to not have anymore time for them and yammers some of his own bullshit...

fuck Bill O'Reilly..
USUALLY, he only butts in when some1 is lying... such as last night when a guest was on defending the judge who allowed a sex offender off hoping he would have "good behavior"...whatever the judege believes that is. I would agree Bill is very rude...however you could also say he is pushy...which he is. I like that, he doesnt let people push him around or say he said something he didnt. A lot of people hate him and try to twist what he says....

In all honesty i like him because he presents both sides...and is FOR THE MOST PART pretty fair. And he almost ALWAYS gives the last word to "the other side" or whoever he's facing off with.

Even if you don't like him, you've got to at least agree with me that when he gets into heated debates that they are very, very interesting to watch..

Hater808

The hate still Shapes me
The debated are heated because he keeps cutting people off. He's an ass and he always pushes his opinions/agenda's on people. Fair and unbiased means you DON'T give your fucking opinion.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
Darklight said:
hah... saleen got banned.... fits an o'rielly supporter...
Yep and saves me having to tear that post to shreds, I'm glad, enough stress tonight.

Bill O'Reilly tells most of his guests that don't agree with him to shut up and usually cuts their mics when they start to prove him wrong or prove the Bush Regime wrong. All he does is push Bush's agenda, that and nothing more.

Saying that Bill is fair and balanced is like saying Joseph Goebells had nothing to do with propaganda and showed the people the truth, it just isn't true. He may get some idiots, like Sleemare or whatever his name is, to believe that he is fair, balanced, and unbiased but he is anything but those things. All he does is speak his opinion on that show and does not show any facts at all, he's all opinion.

If you watch the movie OutFoxed you'll see what an ass Bill O'Reilly is and what a dick he is to his guests. If you saw the one with this guy named Glick on there who said that the Bush Regime was exploiting 9/11 all the time and O'Reilly kept saying things like he's unamerican or that he thinks Bush was behind 9/11, which he never said, and said that his mother should be ashamed of him. That's a really low blow because his mother was in an emotional state and probably didn't need to hear him say that. Glick also said that off camera O'Reilly threatened his life, Bill is 6'4 mind you, and he uses that to his advantage all the time. He intimidates guests and has threatened people.

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
StreetRacer864 said:
What is OutFoxed? And how do you know that it's the truth?
Outfoxed is a documentary about Fox News. Very good.

Also, "Lies and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them" gives a good view of what O'Reilly really is...