WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Billybob from military school!!!

Alright, as some of you know. Billy is off at military school. Anyways, He sent me this e-mail, and asked me to post it for him. So, here it goes:

[Taylor, please post this in the forum for me, and if possible, e-mail me the replies. I still don’t know if I can be on wtf.com yet, as I’m on probation. Thanks so much for helping me; I owe you mucho rep after this]

Hey, it’s me, billybob13 from wtf.com checking in from St. Johns military school. I am no longer the immature kid with long I checked in on Monday, got my bunk and got to meet my super-nice drill instructor! He was so kind to me when I forgot to post for him in the hallway. Push ups are fun; don’t let anyone else tell you otherwise. I’m sorry that I can’t talk much, I’m using my roommate’s computer as mine is broken. Please remember to think of me in my absence. My first leave is on Nov.12th. Expect me to be on the IRC all night then.

I’ll keep you informed on what I’m doing, so I can keep some form of sanity.

I’ll write more later.

If you want to talk to me (I need communication), or send me words of hope, please e-mail me at D18@sjnma.org, or e-mail Taylor and He’ll forward it to me ( I hope).

Jung

???
Premium
Haha, I hope he gets smoked a lot. :thumbsup:

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
how cute he misses me :redface:
no but that's cute to realize that we will notice he is gone :)
send him a hug from me :hug2:

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
military school.. that must suck

R

RedOctober

Push ups are fun; don’t let anyone else tell you otherwise.
WHAAAATTTTT ???? :confused:

What drugs do they use?

Stardust

ChilianFuckFace said:
he should escape!
and become your bitch ;)
no but he could escape..don't like military..2of my favourite guys arent going to military *yay* :D

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
i should have been sent to military school when i was little. maybe i wouldnt be crazy if i was disciplined better.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Taylor_Blade said:
got my bunk and got to meet my super-nice drill instructor! He was so kind to me when I forgot to post for him in the hallway.
What the fuck kinda military school is that?

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
I will only talk to him if he kisses my ass on the forum, it doesn't matter if TB posts it or not; as long as he kisses my ass. :thumbsup:

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
RedOctober said:
WHAAAATTTTT ???? :confused:

What drugs do they use?
Sarcasm..

Too bad he has to go to military school, and he doesnt have the choice to change it, oh well, least to know he is OK at least..

Stardust

ChilianFuckFace said:
The more bitches the better... what about you? :D
noo I've got alot of bitches already ;)
no but you couldn't handle me, I would make you go crazy in less than a week ;)

hang in there it will be alright, look on the bright side, from all the pushes yhou will have to do, You'll be in killer shape, and the chicks will dig you more.