WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Bin Laden's Message To Americ

Jung

???
Premium
http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2004-10-29-bin-laden-tape_x.htm

CAIRO (AP) — The Arab television station Al-Jazeera aired a video of Osama bin Laden on Friday directly admitting for the first time that he carried out the Sept. 11 attacks and promising to outline "the best way to avoid another Manhattan."

It was the first footage of the al-Qaeda leader to surface in more than a year. The video showed bin Laden in traditional white robes, a turban and a cloak reading from papers and standing in front of a plain, brown cloth background.

"We decided to destroy towers in America," bin Laden said.

He said the attack was carried out because "we are a free people ... and we want to regain the freedom of our nation."

He also accused President Bush of "misleading" the American people three years since the 2001 suicide airline hijackings that hit the World Trade Center towers and the Pentagon.

The Qatari-based channel did not say how it had received the tape nor how it had concluded that it was authentic.

The channel has previously received audio- and videotapes from people linked to al-Qaeda.

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
what Al-jezzera edited out...
his hat thingy said Kerry '04.. no shit.. thats what I just heard from my Neocon club.....

JK

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
So this is a new video?.. I guess he isn't dead .. Didn't Bush say he probably was or something..

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
p99 said:
So this is a new video?.. I guess he isn't dead .. Didn't Bush say he probably was or something..
Naw, it's Bush's new hand puppet. LOOK CLOSE...!

Chances are the release of this video will work for Bush. It'll scare voters, making them hesitant about changing presidents.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
p99 said:
Looks like the people that gather intel for Bush are still doing a bang up job! .... lol

Keep that accurate information flowing! homeland defense :thumbsup: