WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Birthday!

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :thumbsup: welcome to adult hood...it's fun at first, no more minor this and that..but it'll get hard if your not careful, have fun today...look to the skies

this should be a love filled day..my sis's b-day was 3 days ago too...these are the only two birthdays i've actually said anything or did anything about for like 4 years, since i don't celebrate mine since then...but yours should be special, g'luck

G's-up

Postaholic
:party: :cake: :balloons: :rockband: You say its your birthday...........you know the rest of the song.........HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!!

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
magnolia said:
It's my 18th birthday! Go me! :cheerldr:
Ahhhh you're ripe for the picking. :lick: MUuuuwwwaaahahahaha!

Happy Birthday :thumbsup:

Happy Birthday!

I don't know you too well, but you deserve a happy one! Unlike those damn gnomes. Tsk tsk. Creepy little fuckers took the mailbox again.......

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
happy birthday, i remember my 18th....i had a good talk with the porclian gods that night

shep

Local alcoholic
Happy birthday--ya know it's tradition to go on a 3 day beer binge.Well it is for me,so have a good one :balloons: :birthday:

shep said:
Happy birthday--ya know it's tradition to go on a 3 day beer binge.Well it is for me,so have a good one :balloons: :birthday:

Man....Back in the day it was a fort night drinking binge.

Kids these days have gotten so soft....

Lol! Wtf am I talkin about????? I'm a fuckin kid! Or am I?

G's-up

Postaholic
shep said:

OH hell.....I didnt know it had to be your birthday to do that........ :)

magnolia said:
It's my 18th birthday! Go me! :cheerldr:
heh. now can you start showing me "better" pics of you? i logged on for the sole purpose of saying a big "Happy Birthday" to you. trust me, it wasnt easy. :D