Birthday!

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :thumbsup: welcome to adult hood...it's fun at first, no more minor this and that..but it'll get hard if your not careful, have fun today...look to the skies

this should be a love filled day..my sis's b-day was 3 days ago too...these are the only two birthdays i've actually said anything or did anything about for like 4 years, since i don't celebrate mine since then...but yours should be special, g'luck

G's-up

Postaholic
:party: :cake: :balloons: :rockband: You say its your birthday...........you know the rest of the song.........HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!!

Havok

Mr. Ee
Happy Birthday!

I don't know you too well, but you deserve a happy one! Unlike those damn gnomes. Tsk tsk. Creepy little fuckers took the mailbox again.......

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
happy birthday, i remember my 18th....i had a good talk with the porclian gods that night

shep

Local alcoholic
Happy birthday--ya know it's tradition to go on a 3 day beer binge.Well it is for me,so have a good one :balloons: :birthday:

Havok

Mr. Ee
shep said:
Happy birthday--ya know it's tradition to go on a 3 day beer binge.Well it is for me,so have a good one :balloons: :birthday:

Man....Back in the day it was a fort night drinking binge.

Kids these days have gotten so soft....

Lol! Wtf am I talkin about????? I'm a fuckin kid! Or am I?

G's-up

Postaholic
shep said:

OH hell.....I didnt know it had to be your birthday to do that........ :)

magnolia said:
It's my 18th birthday! Go me! :cheerldr:
heh. now can you start showing me "better" pics of you? i logged on for the sole purpose of saying a big "Happy Birthday" to you. trust me, it wasnt easy. :D