WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

birthdayz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephy96

Banned - What an Asshat!
hey all my b day just pass finally turn 21 YEAH!!!!!!!!!! but anyways i just wanted to know how y'all spent ur bday, i did the usual.....went bar hoppin and i got fuckd :thumbsup:

Signify

Particinator
i had a massive pool party, we drank enough booz to fill my pool. a bunch of the guys brought there paintball guns and airsoft rifles. great fun.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
nameless_girl96 said:
hey all my b day just pass finally turn 21 YEAH!!!!!!!!!! but anyways i just wanted to know how y'all spent ur bday, i did the usual.....went bar hoppin and i got fuckd :thumbsup:
OMG! You just turned 21...Oh wow, big fucking deal. Next time you post a thread, let it not be meaningless. Mods, this one just sucks...Well it sucks something more than ass...lol.

Stephy96

Banned - What an Asshat!
well y in the fuck did u read this...... can we say dumbass? :mfinger:

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
nameless_girl96 said:
well y in the fuck did u read this...... can we say dumbass? :mfinger:
Well how the fuck was I suppose to know what the fuck this was until i actually clicked on it to read it...So who is the dumbass now BIATCH! :mfinger:

Stephy96

Banned - What an Asshat!
its still u whore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bonk: :censored: :argue:

Stephy96

Banned - What an Asshat!
this is my unk speak'n since he saw ur pic and i quote: " ill put it n ur colon pal" suck on in this bitch
p.s. stay off the drugs!!!

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
nameless_girl96 said:
this is my unk speak'n since he was ur pic and i quote: " ill put it n ur colon pal" suck in this bitch
p.s. stay off the drugs!!!
What The Fuck are you talking about bitch. Fucking Noobs. What the hell are you saying because you are really not making any sense. "he was ur pic" What the hell are you trying to write? If you can't write, then you need to go back to preschool. Like I said BIATCH!!!!! :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger:

P.s. Oh and drugs, I don't do drugs, I mean you must though if you can't think long enough to write something right.

What A Fucking MORON

Stephy96

Banned - What an Asshat!
shut ur fucken mouth to many dicks goin n there... what whorebag bring it on :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Whoa there Guys, if you want to flame each other, please go to B&T.

nameless_girl96 said:
You're 21? Are you sure you're not dyslexic or something? Because the post I just read was clearly written by a 12 year old.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
B&T people plus......."whore" "biatch" "Dumbass" "slut" just gets annoying

magnolia

Postaholic
Heck, I think the whole damn thread should be closed. Would a mod in charge of this area do that for me please? Or at least move it cuz they obviously are havin trouble behaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.