WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Bishop Thomas O'Brien.. WTF IF THIS COUNTRY DOING?

Rizzen Tsarran

Renegade Fucker
Bishop Thomas O'Brien.. WTF IS THIS COUNTRY DOING?

GRRRR THATS ALL I CAN SAY!

Bishop Thomas O'Brien on trial

Ok.. look at this.. is this not crap? He killed someone while driving a car. and, even though it doesnt say in the story, i watched the trial (I live in AZ) and he also hit a cop car fleeing from the scene. A COP CAR! A FUCKING COP CAR!

Whats his sentance you say? NONE! the judge says that the stares from people is sentence enough.. lol! enough? hes not gonna leave his house dipshit! he didnt even get community service. He IS kinda old to go to jail, as he would die there.. but.. i mean, atleast give him house arrest for a while or suspend his license god! He even REQUESTED community service! WHAT A BASTARD. HE KILLED SOMEONE AND WANTS COMMUNITY SERVICE? FUCK THAT!

I swear if i could get my hands on his neck i would strangle him. He should be paying for the funeral, the damage of police property, and for the death of beloved Jim L. Reed. ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL BITCH!

I even have to live in this fucking state!

GOD DAMN HIM TO HELL!

Rizzen Tsarran

Renegade Fucker
im a shure they didnt.. the judge said, and i quote, "the stares comming from other people in knowing what he did is punishment enough."

BUSHSUCKSBALLS

Bringer of sex.
That doesn't make sense though, then he can just go back and kill another person in a car accident can't he? Why would a judge do that, judges don't get to be judges by being stupid.

Rizzen Tsarran

Renegade Fucker
dunno.. but im pissed about it.. i think cause the judge goes to his church, or mabey the judge likes people who do things for the community.. he has done alot for the community.. but i stand with, ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL!

This rotten bastard...

I don't know what the judge in this case is thinking. First, after the light ass sentence he got (community service), he agrees to hear a petition that would have taken the travel time that O'Brien does into account towards his hours for CS. Garbage! Then he petitions to go see the pope? I think not. If they would have allowed that, he would have fled the country, never to be seen again. Now, there are reports that he is fudging the hours for his CS. Saying that he has been somewhere for 6 hours, when in reality, he comes in shakes some hands, and leaves after 1 hour.

Now, if I was a judge (I have common sense, so I'm disqualified), I would not hesitate to throw this sucker in the clink for a few months. He already got one over on the legal system, and he's pushing for more.

:mad:

Although I'm Catholic, I cannot abide the other Catholics in the country who turn a blind eye to the doings of the church in this country, or deny that something is wrong.