WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

bitch ass cunt whore

bait

Hoodrat
after 3 years in a relationship with a girl...

she pretty much used me for a joy ride haha, I guess that usually happens to girls, but this was my first serious relationship, and for 3 years, damn, I thouht I would have gotten to know her. I guess I didn't, I guess everytime she said 143 (i love you) she lied. 143, that was the first time that I said it, cause I knew it meant so much and it could throw her off and bring up bunch of commitment issues. but 143. god, I play chess you see, I think every move as far as I can. 3 years later now, we both go to college and I guess she is just a sleezy whore. she has threesomes and fucks a new guy every week. im the type that likes to hide pain. im going out with another girl and we are destined to die, i just do it so i look strong. every day though, feels like i just walked the whole day on a broken leg, or whatever bloody pulp is left.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
i feel your pain dude........not really, but i know what its like to be left high and dry by a chick

I guess I just kind of miss how through a 3 year relationship you didn't notice... Sucks that it happened to you, but damn - 3 years and you just now notice?

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
bait said:
after 3 years in a relationship with a girl...

she pretty much used me for a joy ride haha, I guess that usually happens to girls, but this was my first serious relationship, and for 3 years, damn, I thouht I would have gotten to know her. I guess I didn't, I guess everytime she said 143 (i love you) she lied. 143, that was the first time that I said it, cause I knew it meant so much and it could throw her off and bring up bunch of commitment issues. but 143. god, I play chess you see, I think every move as far as I can. 3 years later now, we both go to college and I guess she is just a sleezy whore. she has threesomes and fucks a new guy every week. im the type that likes to hide pain. im going out with another girl and we are destined to die, i just do it so i look strong. every day though, feels like i just walked the whole day on a broken leg, or whatever bloody pulp is left.

What have you lost really? Was this a relationship that was going anywhere? I think not. It was better to find this out now than later i think. Hopefully, sooner or later, you will end up with someone who feels the same way as you. Also, i would like to add, that you are obviously hurt, maybe seeing someone new i'snt the best thing for you right now, you are not in a positive place and havent got over the ex, you will just end up hurting them exactly the same way you got hurt.

On a positive note if you ex is really the bitch you make her out to be, have comfort in the knowledge that she will probably die alone with an STD :)

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
143=I love you? wtf?

Anyway, fuck her. I know it's hard to forget about someone that you had a relationship with for 3 years, but seriously look at what she is doing. Do you want any part of it? My guess is no.

Sure, you're gonna say, "but I love her". Maybe you did, but when the love isn't given back, it just becomes "that peice of ass I had when I was younger".

You will realize this when she becomes a memory and you are with somebody that loves you back. (read: when you are older ;) )But since you are young, I'd suggest not to worry about "love" and focus on having some fun!!!! If you know what I mean. ;)

Unless you are a total douche bag and this is the only woman that would be with you, then it's just the pussy you will miss, not love. But that's another story. :happysad:

dont worry about it, just move on. Yea, she played you for 3 years, fuck her. Learn from your experience and make sure it never happens again, to you or anyone else..

Hater808

The hate still Shapes me
everyone said everything i was going to say, shit. Well, listen to CL.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
lady victoria said:
What have you lost really? Was this a relationship that was going anywhere? I think not. It was better to find this out now than later i think. Hopefully, sooner or later, you will end up with someone who feels the same way as you. Also, i would like to add, that you are obviously hurt, maybe seeing someone new i'snt the best thing for you right now, you are not in a positive place and havent got over the ex, you will just end up hurting them exactly the same way you got hurt.

On a positive note if you ex is really the bitch you make her out to be, have comfort in the knowledge that she will probably die alone with an STD :)
your extremely insensitive.