WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Bitch Ass Mother Fuckers

Hells_angel

Ruler of the underworld
Whats up mother fuckers. I'm back. So can someone please tell me what is so wrong with piercings? Why do so many people get so worked up by a few holes here and there? I don't see what the big deal is. So someone please tell me!! :cbone: :troll:

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
well i don't know ! Prehaps they are frightend .....
the just shopuld be frightend of the Troll!! :troll: ... aw fuck that !

i want to have a piercing too ... next time when i got money !

piercings are coool !

Hells_angel

Ruler of the underworld
:troll: Ah yes the troll. Yeah thay must be. I always get the funny looks from people because of mine. I have 12.But you know what. I love them all and would not get rid of any of them for the world. I did have 13 but that one got ripped out. I was pissed :redface:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Hells_angel said:
Whats up mother fuckers. I'm back. So can someone please tell me what is so wrong with piercings? Why do so many people get so worked up by a few holes here and there? I don't see what the big deal is. So someone please tell me!! :cbone: :troll:
I wasn't aware a few peircings was a big deal. As far as a woman having a few holes here and there. Well I prefer it that way.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
I prefer tattoo to a piercing... but thats just my personal opinion. I don't mind (if girls) have their ears peirced, or their belly buttons. Eyebrow rings, nose rings, labrett peircings i can do without. They just seem like over kill. I'd much rather 'em have a nice little tattoo on their hip or something. But, to each their own, eh?

ferengi

Yay fire!
tbsrk said:
I prefer tattoo to a piercing... but thats just my personal opinion. I don't mind (if girls) have their ears peirced, or their belly buttons. Eyebrow rings, nose rings, labrett peircings i can do without. They just seem like over kill. I'd much rather 'em have a nice little tattoo on their hip or something. But, to each their own, eh?
My thoughts exactly. Personally, I'd never get a tattoo or piercing myself, but if a girl wants to get an earring or a minor little tattoo, it doesn't bother me. Anything else IS a little bit too much for me though... but, everyone has their own opinion. Having piercings/tattoos doesn't make you any less of a person... It's not like I'm going to refuse to talk to you if you have a nose ring or something like that.
gehtfuct said:
Piercings are sexy!

We finally get to see the great gehtfuct in person! :D

Janglenut

Particinator
Piercings are disgusting. 2 for a girl at most...(on one ear) Any more and it's like damn....

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
I have a few. I have my spleen pierced, my left kidney, my anus (that one hurt, and when I fart it whistles). shoes inked on my feet and a shirt on my torso. This way I don't really have to wear shirt and shoes in 7-11. I got eyballs tatooed on my eyelids to protect against teabagging attacks when I passout. Oh, And my family crest on my shoulder.

well i don't see anything wrong with percings, i got a tattoo others on the way :cool: i figure to each their own. got to be original ;)

Hells_angel

Ruler of the underworld
tbsrk said:
Well yes to each there own. I have 12. My ears twice, eyebrow, lip, nipple, and 4 in my arm. I can't help it. Even if I am girl I love them. I had 5 in my arm untill I riped one out. Got a little board. I don't think that thay are in any way over kill. It is hard to go into public without all the looks. But fuck them all I say. :mfinger:

Hells_angel

Ruler of the underworld
Nymphchick said:
well i don't see anything wrong with percings, i got a tattoo others on the way :cool: i figure to each their own. got to be original ;)
Yes. Being original is what I am with my percings. I hate to be just like everyone else wants me to be. I can't be a little princess. That is was to boring for me.

swizeguy

How dare you!?
MaxPower said:
I wasn't aware a few peircings was a big deal. As far as a woman having a few holes here and there. Well I prefer it that way.
agreed a few are not the problem but i think when you start to set the metel detectors off at the airport and it takes you more then 20 min to take them all out then you might have a problem. ;)

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Hells_angel said:
It is hard to go into public without all the looks. But fuck them all I say. :mfinger:
I do not understand you. First, you come here and bitch about people who look at you weird because you have 12 human made holes in your body. After you bitched you say "fuck them all I say" But you obviously care about what people are saying about you this is why you posted in the first place, is it not?

Piercing and tattoo's are ok, if that is your personality. There is nothing wrong with expressing your self and trying to be different. Just remember that most people are scared of new things.