WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Bitch didn't stop at stop sign.

pimpyobitch

Banned - What an Asshat!
I was at a 4 way intersection right in front of my subdivision, and I stopped at the stop sign, and then continued on. Well this other person to the right decided to not stop. As a result I stopped at the intersection right in front of there car and pointed to the stop sign. I then drove into my subdivision. And as a result they continued to follow me into my subdivision. Instead of going directly to my house, I drove around my neighborhood to try and lose them. I did end up losing them, and managed to park my car in the garage and close the door. Luckely it was at night time, and they probably weren't able to quite recall what kind of car I have. Think they will come after me?

Dokan

Random Wanderer
That is just plain scary. It really matters on the guy but I don't think you have anything to worry (I have hope in mankind). It was probably a quick grudge that he probably forgot about already. If you are really scared try to remember the license plate and general description of the car and tell the police but I don't think you have to go that far.

I think you'll be okay. I'm pretty sure the guy isn't gonna come and rape you in the middle of the night or something. He prorobly forgets where you live, and the car you're driving. Pppth, don't worry - big baby!

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
I wouldn't worry about it. I'm sure they know they scared the shit out of you. Goal accomplished.

Bitch that didn't stop - 1
pimpyobitch - 0

Too bad you didn't put this in B&T. :p

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
pimpyobitch said:
Hey, you never know these days. People god guns:gun: in shit:sword: . :rolleyes:
My advice then:

Next time some "bitch" makes a mistake, just let it slide. Then you don't have to worry about people with "guns:gun: in shit:sword: ". :rolleyes:

It might save you from soiling your pants too.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
we got these fucked up intersections all over town.. 4 way, and no stop or yeild signs... nothing to denote who goes first.. One guy told me to treat them like a 4 way yeild.. go if no traffic or yeild to the right but no one else seems to treat them this way...

Hater808

The hate still Shapes me
I would have loved him to come over. Beat his ass with a stick. At least at your house you know where the weapons are. Not to mention if someone pulled that shit and followed me, he deserves an ass kicking. If he had people in the car and you were alone drive to a firends house and get the group beat down going. Sorry, just what I would do.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Hater808 said:
I would have loved him to come over. Beat his ass with a stick. At least at your house you know where the weapons are. Not to mention if someone pulled that shit and followed me, he deserves an ass kicking. If he had people in the car and you were alone drive to a firends house and get the group beat down going. Sorry, just what I would do.

Naw, shoot thier tires out before they get to your house
that way you dont have to worry about retaliation. Everyone should carry a gun, in my opinion.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Darklight said:
we got these fucked up intersections all over town.. 4 way, and no stop or yeild signs... nothing to denote who goes first.. One guy told me to treat them like a 4 way yeild.. go if no traffic or yeild to the right but no one else seems to treat them this way...
yeah we have them in florida its called a 4 way stop

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
"no stop or yeild signs"... It's not a 4 way stop.

Anyways... if somebody keeps following you... drive to the police station. DON'T drive home.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Icarus said:
"no stop or yeild signs"... It's not a 4 way stop.

Anyways... if somebody keeps following you... drive to the police station. DON'T drive home.
i think id know if it is i kinda live where there is 4 way stop.:sword:

pimpyobitch said:
as a result they continued to follow me into my subdivision.
That's when I would have thrown a hard and heavy object out my window at them.

Kidding. But I have always wanted to do that. :evil:

i dont know, i wouldnt rule out the fact that there are some tweakin ass freaks out at night that will do anything(at least where im from). Just make sure you have some good protection on you at all times.

Often when people are being pricks behind me I give them a swift brake check or slow down to 5mph in a residential area, that usually makes them either board or really pissed off and makes them leave. frankly they arent gonna be able to do shit as long you have more gas in your car than them. lol.:thumbsup:

StreetRacer864

Banned - What an Asshat!
Just remember you're allowed to defend yourself... you should alert your neighbors. If there's a neighborhood website, that would be a good place to mention safety issues such as this.

Also watch out for people breaking into parked cars. This happened in my neighborhood, and to my surprise, I found out most of the cars were UNLOCKED. Lock your cars! Or park in the garage..

unaged

SHUCK IT!
So I was driving the other day and this person didn't have there lights on, and as I did a california stop, they pointed at the stopsign and looked at me like WTF? so in a fit of rage i followed this person in there nice community property, for a good 10 mins tring to let them know to turn there lights on (being the good sumaritan I am). Well they lost me, must have hid in there garage or something . But if that was you pimped then :gun: and :sword: :sword: :sword: your ass :D