Bitch Problems

TheWorldIsHell

Angry Stoner
I Hooked Up With This Bitch About 6 Months And Her Ex Boyfreind(my Ex Freind) Is Fucking Stalking Her I Already Kick His Ass But He Wont Give Up I Have 4 Options 1 Me And Youknowthe Can Stomp Him
2 Louiville Sluger
3call The Pigs
4 Have Him Wacked For 500

Make The Decion For Me Cause I Wanna Kill Him

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Why dont you just ask him to leave her alone? If he does not, put a restraining order on him. If that doesnt work, then use the slugger. If you hit someone with a bat in the back, it makes a really cool thwappy noise. Good Luck.

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
yea i recommend the restraining order...or the slugger..i mean hiring someone for 500 bucks is a good deal..but beating the life out of a human with your bare hands is a joy unto its own...but try the restraining order first :p

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
TheWorldIsHell said:
I Hooked Up With This Bitch About 6 Months And Her Ex Boyfreind(my Ex Freind) Is Fucking Stalking Her I Already Kick His Ass But He Wont Give Up I Have 4 Options 1 Me And Youknowthe Can Stomp Him
2 Louiville Sluger
3call The Pigs

i pick number 4

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
TheWorldIsHell said:
2 Louiville Sluger
3call The Pigs

5 Have My Girlfriend Wear A Strap On Dildo And Ream Him In The Ass A Few Times. If He Likes It, Then I Can Do It. Maybe Thatll Stop Me From Capitalising Every Word In A Sentance?