WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Bitch Problems

I Hooked Up With This Bitch About 6 Months And Her Ex Boyfreind(my Ex Freind) Is Fucking Stalking Her I Already Kick His Ass But He Wont Give Up I Have 4 Options 1 Me And Youknowthe Can Stomp Him
2 Louiville Sluger
3call The Pigs
4 Have Him Wacked For 500

Make The Decion For Me Cause I Wanna Kill Him

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Why dont you just ask him to leave her alone? If he does not, put a restraining order on him. If that doesnt work, then use the slugger. If you hit someone with a bat in the back, it makes a really cool thwappy noise. Good Luck.

Already Tried To Talk To Him No Dice
Can You Get A Restraing Order On Anyone?for Anything

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
if he has in any way threatened her physical safety or been verbally abusive, yes.

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
yea i recommend the restraining order...or the slugger..i mean hiring someone for 500 bucks is a good deal..but beating the life out of a human with your bare hands is a joy unto its own...but try the restraining order first :p

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
TheWorldIsHell said:
I Hooked Up With This Bitch About 6 Months And Her Ex Boyfreind(my Ex Freind) Is Fucking Stalking Her I Already Kick His Ass But He Wont Give Up I Have 4 Options 1 Me And Youknowthe Can Stomp Him
2 Louiville Sluger
3call The Pigs

i pick number 4

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
TheWorldIsHell said:
2 Louiville Sluger
3call The Pigs

5 Have My Girlfriend Wear A Strap On Dildo And Ream Him In The Ass A Few Times. If He Likes It, Then I Can Do It. Maybe Thatll Stop Me From Capitalising Every Word In A Sentance?