WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Bitch

what is Bitch?

• Total voters
ok there seems to be some confusion.
what is bitches sex?
according to some Bitch is a guy
and to other Bitch is a girl
according to Bitches symbol its a she:confused:
this is my new pointless thread.
what have you heard.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
DustinzGirl is correct, Bitch is a muffler.

shit, we argued about it in chat. i don't know if she was messin with them or not, but some swear shes a he but eh. think i just gave me a seizure.

I reckon Bitch is a bloke. What kind of girl would call herself a bitch and trannys NEVER say bitch. Its against they're religeon.

kid_dude_64 said:
I reckon Bitch is a bloke. What kind of girl would call herself a bitch and trannys NEVER say bitch. Its against they're religeon.
dunno some senior members are hinting at girl. so i'm now hoping her symbol is correct and the peeps in chat have their gossip all messed up(as usual) and we'll all just agree its a girl.
/me hands out cigars
she/he was on last night, didn't even clearify for me...................pfft bitch:rolleyes:

my guess is a mutation before birth when too much testosterone got in his/her system and he/she had surgically removed the mutation soon after birth, but became way to masculine in personality and behaviors

Bitch

Evil Fluffy says: I PEE IN YOUR SHOES!
Premium
LOL LOL I can't believe this. This is the funniest shit I've seen!