WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Bitches that our stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bitches that are to stupid to sleep with me.

Years have passed and women are oblivious to me . I have comprised a list.......

1: I am fat! it's true...

2: I suck in the sack.

3: Sexual limitations: I do not know how to properly give oral to my woman.

4: I am a boring 13 year old with nothing better to do than talk about Yu-gi-o

I got a million of them, but a short attention span. Doe's anyone have better reasons?

Creative Editing by Kit

breakology

Kiss my Converse
I am sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for this thread to be moved to B&T.

MilitaryMadness said:
Years have passed and women are oblivious to why men cheat on them all the time. I have comprised a list for the dumb hos to further explain our behavior.......

1: Your fat! it's true...Nobody want a bitch with rolls that have rolls, and if they have to settle for you they will, but don't be surprised if the fuck on you when a badder bitch comes along.

2: Your a bitch: This one is simple. If you don't put out enough, we find someone who will.

3: Sexual limitations: Don't give head? That's OK baby Suzie down the street does.

4: Pussy may not have a face, but shit gets boring, and your not willing to try anything new.

I got a million of them, but a short attention span. Doe's anyone have better reasons?

Oh, now we're really sorry we don't date guys like you.

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
farm the cock much?

Originally Posted by MilitaryMadness
"Bitches that our stupid. "

:wstupid::lol:

rcarhar said:
:thumbsup: ...was this supposed to be a lesson in ironing?

Jung

???
Premium
What a

/me waits for Kitana's wrath. :thumbsup:

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
THIS IS A WARNING

THIS IS THE WRITER's BLOCK. A place for people to share written work. I consider this very Sexist and is NOT ALLOWED in this FORUM!

I suggest you read the rules once again.

4. No Racial or Sexist writing allowed. I don’t want to hear a poem about how your burned some one of a different race. I don’t want to hear a story about how you beat the hell out of your woman. I don’t want to hear a sonnet about cutting off your husbands balls. You can find another forum for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.