WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Bite it you scum

ShanShan

Flame Bait
5
0
0
#1
All I got to say is, hello poopie heads, I am like so cool

I drink starbucks and listen to music thats NOT on the radio, which totally makes my cool points go through the roof.

Worship


:bomb:
 

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
3,891
0
0
#4
ShanShan said:
All I got to say is, hello poopie heads, I am like so cool

I drink starbucks and listen to music thats NOT on the radio, which totally makes my cool points go through the roof.

Worship


:bomb:

No cool people own Starbucks Franchises and sell gibbons 35¢ cups of coffee for 3$. You Baaa Are Baah a sheep. Welcome home!!!
 

ShanShan

Flame Bait
5
0
0
#6
Broken said:
No cool people own Starbucks Franchises and sell gibbons 35¢ cups of coffee for 3$. You Baaa Are Baah a sheep. Welcome home!!!

Then again, who isnt a sheep anyways, eh?
 

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
5,034
3
132
#12
What are these cool points? Two people have already said something about these..

Must be an emo thing...

Hmmm...





Oh! Yeah, welcome.
 

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
6,775
251
118
#13
Fuck you! S.C.U.M. dominates you and bites you like fucking Mike Tyson!

Welcome :)
 

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
7,529
28
142
#14
ShanShan said:
Correction: You're teh suck.

Welcome. Play in the sandbox. If you find a turd wrapped in a baggie give it to geht. He lost it in a game of marbles.
 

Slacker

Postaholic
3,735
139
127
#17
ShanShan said:
Whoa whoa whoa now

How in the fuck am I emo?

Like omg, Im gonna cry now
Well while you are doing that we will be going on with our normal lives. Welcome and fuck off!
 

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
6,588
628
337
#18
ShanShan said:
All I got to say is, hello poopie heads, I am like so cool

I drink starbucks and listen to music thats NOT on the radio, which totally makes my cool points go through the roof.

Worship


:bomb:
we dont speak of the scum anymore, they have devulged themselves into the history of wtf......



try the cheese
 
7,261
1,340
218
#19
YUCK FOU!!! said:
we dont speak of the scum anymore, they have devulged themselves into the history of wtf......
PFFT, you can think that for the moment. Though, I must warn you...we see all.

/me makes spooky face.


BOO!