WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Bittorrent

I used to have bittorrent but I didn't like the set-up. My friend told me that "Matrix Bittorrent" has the most feeds and sung it's praises. If that is the case, where could I download it, if not, what is better, and where can I get it? I've googled and a lot of the sites came up in another language and i wanted to know if it was worth it for "Matrix Bittorrent".

Jung

???
Premium
He's probably talking about a tracker, which is where you download the .torrent files from. We can't talk about that here, but I'll answer any questions you have regarding clients. My personal favorite is http://azureus.sourceforge.net though.

jamesp

In Memory...
just to be like everyone else ill respond with my client...that happens to be Azureus.