WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

blaaaaah current situation sux ):

extremepilot

Go jerk off or something
life sucks. I dont know where to start. Life sucks but I dont really feel like it suck I just sometimes think it sucks even tho I dont "feel" that way.
Well I moved to the US 10 months ago and things were kind of weird since then. Fuck this shit. Im 13 years old and I moved from Europe. So my English sux, I know, you cant really master English in 10 months. Fucking cockshit sucks. I WANT A FUCKING GF!!!!! WTF!!! fucking help me. I want a GF because all the girls im the country I moved from were ugly and they looked like a boot. (Thats the only bad word I can think of right now.)
And then I move here and this school I go to is like so much better and so many hot girl and cute ones :>
and the teachers are so much better and OK, This crap fucking sucks. WTF am I supposed to do. Kids just wonder why I dont talk a lot. Well I'll tell you why. If I asy something wrong like "Hi how is you" (well I wont say something THAT stupid) well anyway you get the picture I make mistakes sometimes you know thats why I try not to talk too much...
well there are all these hot girls that I wont to ask out but wtf how what when Oo
anyway
Lets say I ask a girl out
well... since in the country I come from we used to take our dates to totally different places than here
I dont fucking know what to do
Its not that Im shy
just all I know is that u can take her to movies
and Ummm
thats it
Im trying to talk more but whenever I wanna say something it takes me freaking all day to figure out how to say it
help me out
and thank you so much for reading this long piece of shit
Oh and BTW I dont have friends to hang out with after school
but Im working on it I got this kids AIM but hes not in my school

jdhog

Fresh Meat
Three pieces of advice, friend.

1. Chill the fuck out.
2. Play the immigrant angle for all it's worth! Chicks dig guys they find intriguing.
3. Not sure where you are from in Europe, but if it is a boring place, make up name (Slavgorvinia, or Humpgorland)

A lot of the shit you are complaining about will rectify it's self in time. Slow down, play your 'I am new to this country, can you show me around' line a lot. Or the 'I am sorry, we grab breasts when meeting someone new, in our country'. Use your imagination.

Jay

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
dude..you need to chill out...relax..youre 13...no worries...i felt the same when i first got here too....then again i was 5.....
jgog is right tho...chicks dig guys with accents....they dig guys who are curturally diversivied....that pretty much means they dig guys with a different...illustrious background..
about going out...there isnt much to do at 13....the park is a good idea..walking around....uhm..skating ring...rollerblading...start playing pool..so by the time youre 18...you can impress chicks at bars....[getting in with fake ID of course]...use your imagination man...youre still young..so you dont have to impress them too much....good luck to ya man...

extremepilot

Go jerk off or something
forgot to ask something
so, are you saying that I SHOULDNT go out with anyone untill I become more... ummm... used to this place? thats what I thought.
BTW quiz on 13 colonies on Tuesday. ):
spell - location - capital

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Sat this:
"I want have much hot sex with you and friends."

Ahhh. Life doesn't suck. Just certain aspects.

In the words of a copyrighted affiliation of expensive shoemakers,
Just Do It.

extremepilot said:
forgot to ask something
so, are you saying that I SHOULDNT go out with anyone untill I become more... ummm... used to this place? thats what I thought.
BTW quiz on 13 colonies on Tuesday. ):
spell - location - capital
i used to know that shit... i forgot all of it... all the shit they tried teach me in school... forgotten.

now change your avatar, dammit!!!!!!!!11111oneoneonenoenoenoeneoen

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
extremepilot said:
life sucks. I dont know where to start. Life sucks but I dont really feel like it suck I just sometimes think it sucks even tho I dont "feel" that way.
Well I moved to the US 10 months ago and things were kind of weird since then. Fuck this shit. Im 13 years old and I moved from Europe. So my English sux, I know, you cant really master English in 10 months. Fucking cockshit sucks. I WANT A FUCKING GF!!!!! WTF!!! fucking help me. I want a GF because all the girls im the country I moved from were ugly and they looked like a boot. (Thats the only bad word I can think of right now.)
And then I move here and this school I go to is like so much better and so many hot girl and cute ones :>
and the teachers are so much better and OK, This crap fucking sucks. WTF am I supposed to do. Kids just wonder why I dont talk a lot. Well I'll tell you why. If I asy something wrong like "Hi how is you" (well I wont say something THAT stupid) well anyway you get the picture I make mistakes sometimes you know thats why I try not to talk too much...
well there are all these hot girls that I wont to ask out but wtf how what when Oo
anyway
Lets say I ask a girl out
well... since in the country I come from we used to take our dates to totally different places than here
I dont fucking know what to do
Its not that Im shy
just all I know is that u can take her to movies
and Ummm
thats it
Im trying to talk more but whenever I wanna say something it takes me freaking all day to figure out how to say it
help me out
and thank you so much for reading this long piece of shit
Oh and BTW I dont have friends to hang out with after school
but Im working on it I got this kids AIM but hes not in my school
*deap breath*, ok, we all have our problems, its not like everyone of us here has a gf/bf, but, when i was reading ur post, it seems like you are all concerned about how "hot" they were, yes, girls everywhere are hot.. but you dont want a hot gf that acts like a total bitch to you, if the ONLY reason u want a gf, is just because she is hot, well, then ur probally not ready for a serouis relationship yet, im not trying to flame you, i understand your english problem, and that, i cant help you with, sorry, you just need to learn the language, it will all come together. good luck.

PS: yea, change ur avatar, at 1st i thought u were unforgiven