WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Black Box for Windows

Fuxed

Titles are overrated...
It basically makes windows less gay. You can tab out things, and switch between tabs to see certain apps open, and it's a great way to piss everybody off that uses your PC, because if you don't know how to work it, you're fucked!

I give it a 9/10, and it's worth a download!

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
What the fuck are you talking about? Link much?

Whatever it is, Linux does it better.

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
Not really. Still, OSX is built on UNIX, too, so it's like if a tiger and a penguin were together by commonlaw marriage.

Fuxed

Titles are overrated...
No I prefer crappily coded OSs with a false interface giving the allusion of usefulness, IE Windows with Black Box!

Jung

???
Premium
The Windows port of BlackBox is marginal, at best. I used it for a few years, but always ended up going back to a modified Explorer. The *nix versions of the *boxes are awesome though, and have been my window manager of choice for a long time; Gnome + Black Box = awesome.