WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Black Flame Archery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
okay, i have to leave and lock up at work soon but i just need to try something to contribute to kickstart b&t's heart!
i'm still thinking of something brilliant :rolleyes: to post and get the shit started in here.. but for now i am standing as a complete open target for insults or whatever you wanna throw at me. bitch about how this is a pointless and pathetic attempt at rekindling the flaming centre of this site, go through previous posts and just.. fucking.. GO!! christ!!

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
You made a thread to get flamed on purpose? This is what comes out when cousins have sex... :rolleyes:

shep

Local alcoholic
what are you doing starting a thread here when your suppost to be working?Get your lazy ass back to work---Da boss

Yeah WTF are you fucking lazy and stupid you pathetic piece of shit get back to work you fucking slob damn your about the most worthless inbred piece of monkey crap

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Black Flame said:
okay, i have to leave and lock up at work soon but i just need to try something to contribute to kickstart b&t's heart!
i'm still thinking of something brilliant :rolleyes: to post and get the shit started in here.. but for now i am standing as a complete open target for insults or whatever you wanna throw at me. bitch about how this is a pointless and pathetic attempt at rekindling the flaming centre of this site, go through previous posts and just.. fucking.. GO!! christ!!
These "Flame me" threads never seem to work.
A good flaming has to be spontaneous, like trying to hold back a shit, standing on line at the supermarket; and it's “turtle touching cloth”.

Good try though. Ya cum guzzling, Mongolian sausage smuggler you.

Black Flame said:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
MaxPower said:
A good flaming has to be spontaneous, like trying to hold back a shit, standing on line at the supermarket; and it's “turtle touching cloth”.

Holy fuck! That is friggin' funny. Max,you really are my bitch,arent you?

I know this is a flame thread deficated to Black Flame,but try as I might,I cannot 'Flame' her. She gives me a fuckin'... (Boing!!!)

.....Im sorry,what were we talkin' about? Oh yeah....

.....fuck you Johnny!!

Bitch.

Damn....

Your dick is gonna gehtfuct if you don't lube up every once in a while man. Too much spanking, not enough wanking.

Talk to knarf, he's got what you need.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
gehtfuct said:
No Im not!

(spank..spank..spank)

you are going to go blind. fucking pervert. seriously, these posts turn you on? geht a fricking blow up doll.

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
gehtfuct said:
Holy fuck! That is friggin' funny. Max,you really are my bitch,arent you?

I know this is a flame thread deficated to Black Flame,but try as I might,I cannot 'Flame' her. She gives me a fuckin'... (Boing!!!)

.....Im sorry,what were we talkin' about? Oh yeah....

.....fuck you Johnny!!

Bitch.
holy crotch crickets batman! this dude can't flame a chick?? what a mouthfull of a mongrol of a pussy!

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
MaxPower said:

*blushes* so you've figured out my unusual drinking problem.. the mongolian's are the best!! you can't get that kind of rich texture anywhere else!! :(

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
dustinzgirl said:
you are going to go blind. fucking pervert. seriously, these posts turn you on? geht a fricking blow up doll.
well he's got you doesn't he? ;)

shep

Local alcoholic
Hey you,ya you.Get back to work :p

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
lol. i may not be at work, but i'm at school so either way i should be doing work... but there was no work assigned during either of them.. so ima chillax on this dope site for a while. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.