WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Black people do this....

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
i used to think it was funny...but lately it has grown so fucking lame...i'm talking about shitty black comics or even shittier white comics who's only material is that "white people do this....but black people do this" and what the white people do is always goofy and the black people always do something cool. best comics period. Patton Oswalt, Chris Rock, and Eddie Izzard

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
That's because white poeple walk while gripping a pencil in their butt cheeks.
We can't jump due to the excessive weight of our pocket protectors.
We dance well, if it's the Macharena.

...............so on and so forth

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
MaxPower said:
That's because white poeple walk while gripping a pencil in their butt cheeks.
We can't jump due to the excessive weight of our pocket protectors.
We dance well, if it's the Macharena.

...............so on and so forth
lol...indeed

Zennousha

Master of Malaise
thats because

haha thats because black people ALWAYS say they are better just to differ themselves and the white comics have to say that they do "cooler" things than we do otherwise he is a racist :gun:

Elda

Elda, The ELf
Well...

A quote from the musical Avenue Q:
"Everyone's a little bit racist sometimes.
Doesn't mean we go around commiting hate crimes.
-Not little judgements like who to hire or who to buy a newspaper from, but thinking that the Mexican Bus Boy should learn how to speak GOD DAMN ENGLISH!"

Find more by searching for Avenue Q - Everyone's a Little Bit Racist Sometimes :sword:

Zennousha

Master of Malaise
why are you talking to the bus boy in the 1st place he wants j00r dishes not to chat :p

Elda

Elda, The ELf
Zennousha said:
why are you talking to the bus boy in the 1st place he wants j00r dishes not to chat :p
It's a damn quote, fuck. Just listen to the damn song. :mfinger: