WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

black sabbath

squeeze_me

Fuck me in the gotaz.
is there anyone here that thinks black sabbath is a great band?

even though there an old bad and all there fuckin awsome

so does anyone else like em?

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
*Stands up* ME! I love Black Sabbath man! I think Jack the Stripper/Faeries wear boots is one of the best songs ever!

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
the whole of sabbath bloody sabbath, whole of sabotage..
i saw the original line up when they first started the reunion thing.. i think.. it was 97? in a field outside london.. i got terribly excited as sabbath was one of the first bands that mattered, i'd been listening to them for about 17 years at this point.. so naturally i went batshit.. i tried to get on stage, in the state i was in i thought it somehow 'proper' to get on stage and kiss ozzy.. except in my druggen state i didn't even see the security guys who took me to stage right, beat me and kicked me like i was a druggen squirming nut, and threw me (yes.. threw..) into a large puddle of mud. i sat in that puddle a while, sabbath played on and i got back up and danced and jumped upside down and surfed with all the other muddy people that were exploding with glee..

i met ozzy twice.. in 82 he was doing an instore for speak/talk of the devil.. i skipped school and pinched his ass and he laughed.
then in 01 the day after i came to live in the states me and my wife went to see him in memphis.. she won tickets on rock radio.. that gave us a backstage pass, it was the tour they filmed for the first osbournes episodes.. i got my pic taken with him and pinched his ass, he laughed.. he caught my accent and said " you're fuckin' from birmingham man, (i had indeed lived in the same town as ozzy and have the accent when in a room with other brummies ) what the fuck are you doing in fuckin' memphis man?"
i pointed at my wife and said "fuckin' her" in the broadest birmingham accent ever..
i still have the photo.. he's laughing..

i will go into a fucking coma when ozzy dies, he was my biggest role model when i was growing up.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
I spank my son with the sabbath box set... with hope that some of ozzy's coolness will rub off... :D

not really... but sabbath is still good stuff...

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
Black sabath is one of my favouritest (is that a word?) bands. I think their album CROSS PURPOSES is reall great. also the best of black sabbath is a great alum(for obvious reasons).

favourite songs....
evil woman
fairies wear boots
N.I.B

i think alice in chains is pretty similar to black sabbath.

squeeze_me

Fuck me in the gotaz.
my favorites would have to be:

iron man

paranoid

snowblind

symptom of the universe

n.i.b

zero the hero

p.s tony iommi is a kick ass guitarist

PoisonIvy

I hate plants!!
I totally love Black Sabbath. I think they were the best in their Ozzy days. After Dio joined them, they were still good but lacked what they had when Ozzy was with them!
My personal favourite song is.....well, the whole of the Paranoid album. Genius if ever there was any.

Easty

Click click boom
Any band headed by a man dubbed the Prince of Darkness and bites the head off a live bat, has gotta be hardcore.

Rock on.:rockband: :toocool:

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Wow nobody said Sweet Leaf?

The wizard
Children Of The Grave

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
black sabbath: 9.5/10
paranoid: 9.5/10
masters of reality: 8/10
volume 4: 10/10
sabbath bloody sabbath: 11/10
sabotage: 11/10

all else is false sabbath.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
vIoLeNcE0969 said:
black sabbath is fuckin awesome. my fav song is iron man
Thats everyone's fav song...my son jams that on his guitar all the time....i used to like it, but now I want to kill it because that is all I here.

Broken

vIoLeNcE0969 said:
black sabbath is fuckin awesome. my fav song is iron man
Iron Man Sucks! That's like saying Zepplin's best song is Stairway.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
best riff: symptom of the universe.
best lyrics: the writ.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
Broken said:
Iron Man Sucks! That's like saying Zepplin's best song is Stairway.
zeps best song: achille's last stand.. i can listen to that on loop for hours, try it, the end segues into the same glissando beginning.. :thumbsup:

Broken

void said:
zeps best song: achille's last stand.. i can listen to that on loop for hours, try it, the end segues into the same glissando beginning.. :thumbsup:

Man, I would be hard pressed to pick a fav~ Zep Song.

Over the Hills and far away
Since I've been lovin you
No 1/4

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
Broken said:
Man, I would be hard pressed to pick a fav~ Zep Song.

Over the Hills and far away
Since I've been lovin you
No 1/4
in chronological order..
ramble on.
all of zep 3..
side two of zep 4. especially poignant post katrina..
crunge and rain song
all of graffiti
all of presence..

all else is false zep..

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
i love black sabbath.... they've had some impressive albums with all their line-ups

1980's heaven and hell is an example
1981's the mob rules is another awesome album

both of these albums were done with ronnie james dio on vocals. he's got a completely different style to ozzy. and the guitar riffs and solos are fucking insane. some of them sound like they're being played by randy rhodes.

squeeze_me

Fuck me in the gotaz.
dookie said:
i love black sabbath.... they've had some impressive albums with all their line-ups

1980's heaven and hell is an example
1981's the mob rules is another awesome album

both of these albums were done with ronnie james dio on vocals. he's got a completely different style to ozzy. and the guitar riffs and solos are fucking insane. some of them sound like they're being played by randy rhodes.
yeah true.

randy rhoads kicks ass,every guitarist that has every been in a band with ozzy osbourne kicked ass such as randy rhoads,jake e lee,zakk wylde and tony iommi.