WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

blah blah blah, bitch bitch bitch...

People=Shit

Infected by Marburg
Well, I'm new to here and I figured I'd come in and bitch about people before I ran around spamming your forums up. So, fuck everybody and see how it goes from there. Shoot first, ask questions later. <- live by it.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
People=Shit said:
Well, I'm new to here and I figured I'd come in and bitch about people before I ran around spamming your forums up. So, fuck everybody and see how it goes from there. Shoot first, ask questions later. <- live by it.
you smell like poopie :thumbsdn:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
People=Shit said:
Yea, my parents are trying their damndest to get me out.
Post about it in Dearly Detested. We will try to give you some ideas on how to work out your problems. Welcome!

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
People=shit is a dumbass and I hate him.

Hope he stays longer than two posts.

DIZNUTS

People=Shit said:
I can tell I'm gonna like this place.
this place or the 18in dildo rotating at 350rpm in your ass when you are in this place?

p.s. screw_ball he made it past 2 posts.....he got 6!

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
Dildo.

That's what made me stay, though I was quite reluctant at first.

P.S. Tampax Pearl is the best for anal hemmorages. Or however the hell you spell that. They glide in real easy. :thumbsup:

err...poop?

why is everyone requesting a farm? Remember what happened to the last person that requested someone(me) get banned? they got banned instead...

DIZNUTS

Awaken said:
err...poop?

why is everyone requesting a farm? Remember what happened to the last person that requested someone(me) get banned? they got banned instead...
yea but if u got banned then there would be one less person to hate :thumbsdn: we can't have that....hes new...hes annoying......he hats Johnny K's cock :thumbsdn:

DIZNUTS said:
yea but if u got banned then there would be one less person to hate :thumbsdn: we can't have that....hes new...hes annoying......he hats Johnny K's cock :thumbsdn:
he hats it? What does that mean? Putting on a condom?

-_^