WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Blah! Help!~

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Okay, so one in my classes, my english class i'm taking currently right now until 3 weeks until the semester ends... Anyways, I've been talking with this girl for a while, for a couple weeks now, I wanted to get to know her better, but there is one thing stopping me from doing so. anyhow, but the thing as I see it, I'm 19, shes atleast 16, thats a pretty big age difference, do you guys think age difference matters? Or what? Or should I just go for it?

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
There's only one thing to do. Get to know her better. You won't know if you're compatible unless you know her well. Age gaps are fine in some cases. You won't know unless you try.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
I'm going out with a 17 yr old! and i'm only 14... but turning 15 in a few weeks! love has no age! and no limits go for it... unless you will get bad points from your mates or what not for going out with a girl that age... but i dont think it matters that much.. I say go for it..

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
meh_it_all said:
I'm going out with a 17 yr old! and i'm only 14... but turning 15 in a few weeks! love has no age! and no limits go for it... unless you will get bad points from your mates or what not for going out with a girl that age... but i dont think it matters that much.. I say go for it..
Well, my friends won't make fun of me, because mostly they don't often see me, and a couple of my friends would rag on me, but I don't care. I'm gonna go for it, just hope all goes well. :thumbsup:

If not, I always have my box of tissues and my lotion. :D :thumbsup:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
meh_it_all said:
Sounds good to me!! Hope everything goes smoothly :p
Haha yeah, today, I already asked her to lunch for tommorow, I played it off nice and smooth.
:D

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Wh-Wha-What?!?! No date set already or anything, No flowers picked??...I thought you were more organised Smoke :( I guess i was wrong :p

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
As long as she hs no problem dating a 19 year old... go with it. Wedding bells are A-Ringing!, lol good luck.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
meh_it_all said:
Wh-Wha-What?!?! No date set already or anything, No flowers picked??...I thought you were more organised Smoke :( I guess i was wrong :p
Hmm flowers, Good idea. :thumbsup:

LewdM@thew

Banned - What an Asshat!
i dunno about this...most youngins arent mentally at the same level of someone at least three years older than themselves. Im not saying dump her or anything, but im just saying be very very ...very cautious. If you make her mad, she can put you in jail for satutory rape charges. I know it sounds messed up, but shes only 16...maybe 15....shes doesnt have a clear perspective on life yet. You piss her off, shell get very irrational and spiteful. Hell hath no wrath like that of a woman...especially a young foolish one that doesnt know the true consequences of her actions. To quote Nas "Dont ever get with a young girl and then hit it....shes rated PG13, you rated R, shes not permitted." Just be careful smoke, im only telling you to watch what you do simple because ive already had a bad run-in with a youngin. I dont want to see you get caught up for a young peice of asssssss..

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Haha, thanks for the advice, I know already about the pissing 'em off & the stat rape thing.
But the thing is, I've never pissed off a girl before, not saying I will accidently in the future, but I know what and not to say/do around the young ones. :thumbsup:

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
LewdM@thew said:
i dunno about this...most youngins arent mentally at the same level of someone at least three years older than themselves.
Yes, Most aren't mentally ready, i wouldn't think that any of my friends would be able to handle going out with a bloke three years older, except for me who is quite mature for her age ive been told, unlike my friends. but you do prove a point that most cant handle it.

and Yes i agree with the majority of the rest of the words you wrote. Do make sure you properly know her before going out. and yes be careful if she is some wacko bitch that would hit you for that kinda rape.. Lets just hope she isnt one of those 'Oh im so innocent beings, I never wanted to fuck him no!no!'..etc

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Yeah, i'ma get to know her better before nething happens. :thumbsup:

LewdM@thew

Banned - What an Asshat!
good, as long as you get to know her REALLLLLLLY well before you try to fuck. You have no idea what these youngins are capable of, and are willing to do without hesitation. Believe me, a young peice of ass isnt worth the drama even if you dont go to jail... But if she does get mad enough to charge you with stat, in jail youll be the young peice of ass, if you get what im sayin...All it takes if for her parents to find out...they can charge you too. There is just so many things that can go wrong AND that are outta of your control that id say dont even try to fuck this girl...

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Good good.. So after you get to know her are you going to marry her?... So what that will be 3/4 days? Yeah? Am i invited?????... I can be the random braidsmaid :thumbsup:

:D heh heh

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
LewdM@thew said:
good, as long as you get to know her REALLLLLLLY well before you try to fuck. You have no idea what these youngins are capable of, and are willing to do without hesitation. Believe me, a young peice of ass isnt worth the drama even if you dont go to jail... But if she does get mad enough to charge you with stat, in jail youll be the young peice of ass, if you get what im sayin...All it takes if for her parents to find out...they can charge you too. There is just so many things that can go wrong AND that are outta of your control that id say dont even try to fuck this girl...
Or you could always wait until shes a lil' bit older..
meh_it_all said:
Good good.. So after you get to know her are you going to marry her?... So what that will be 3/4 days? Yeah? Am i invited?????... I can be the random braidsmaid :thumbsup:

:D heh heh
Haha, that won't be anytime soon. But sure you can be the bridesmaid or whatever.

LewdM@thew

Banned - What an Asshat!
tru...but i know that if you go out with her, your gunna want to fuck eventually...id say a month...maybe 3 months tops until you have a nervous breakdown. Its different not having sex when your single...but when your with a girl and not having sex, time goes 10x slower. One week without sex in a realtionship is like 2 1/2 months of not having sex when your single. 3 months of no sex in a realtionships is like...uh...100 years without sex or somethin. :thumbsdn: