WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

blah

alright, I've liked my girlfriend now for about 5 years and we've been going out for almost a year... but let me take you back a little bit...

5 years ago I got a crush on this girl, started hanging out with her and became really good friends with her, in that time I introduced my best friend to her lets call him... David... and my girlfriend... Jeanna. Well of course, they started to like each other, while both knew I liked them. oh fucking well I got over it, and even helped to hook them up. but David treated her like shit and she got sick of it, in the meanwhile I was dying to kick Davids ass... fucking idiot... the thing they had lasted about 10 months the whole time it was just him treating her like crap well.. time past after that ended, me still acting like I didn't like anyone (ya know, it's easier than keeping things all wierd with Jeanna who was still really good friends with me)

well anyway she moved... she lives about 3 hours away from me by car and we became even closer with e-mail (lol... pathetically they got up to 16 000 words... yeah... lol) well anyway we eventually started going out... and WHAT THE FUCK DO YA KNOW my old buddy David comes up to me one day and says he needs a place to stay for the night, so I invite him over.... and what does he say... HE LIKES ME NOW... what the fuck are you supposed to say to that? he's been a friend for years and he suddenly says he likes me.... WTF I wasn't sure if I was going to scream or beat the shit out of him... fuck...

kirvett

No Title Needed
In this situation, I would do one of a few things.

A: Sit down with him and talk to him and tell him you understand that he his homosexual but you are not and have no feeling for him whatsoever and that he should back off a bit.

B: Kick him out your door, and never talk to him again. Don't return his calls, don't answer his e-mails, pretend he doesn't exist.

C: Tell him to stop being a homosexual right now, becuase it is a sin and God help him if he is not a Christian.

D: Beat the shit out of him.

E: Yell at him and trod him down verbally because he went out with your girlfriend and now he likes you, interjecting occasionally with a slap.

Myself I would choose A and C.

ok..

I basically told him I don't care if he's gay or bi or whatever... but fuck! try having one of your best friends SLEEPING OVER and telling you he likes you this dude isn't someone I'd really trust to watch my back either if you know what I mean... I'm not going to beat the shit out of him for being gay, and I'm not going to tell him he's going to hell because that's just a crock of shit. I thought I was going to scream at first... why couldn't he have told me more subtlely or at least NOT while he was spending the night at my place...

tharuz

Bringer of Order
Holy shit dude, that fucking sucks shit, I myself hate gays with passion, and prejudice, that asshole did some bad shit to your girl you liked? AND slept over and told you he liked you afterwards? beat the shit out of him, no questions asked, do yoursel a favor and don`t ever be friends with him or anyone like that

yeah it's pretty fucked... I don't get why he had to do it there... but I'm not going to beat the tar out of him for who he is and his nature, fuck it, if he wants to fuck guys, let him, so long as I'm not one of them and he knows that let him do what he wants... it just sucks ass that the whole fucking thing happened to begin with..

tharuz

Bringer of Order
Then know nothing of him, he`s "the way he is" beacause he`s fucked up, unless you want your life to be hell stay the hell away from the guy, or stupid stuff will happen

tharuz said:
Then know nothing of him, he`s "the way he is" beacause he`s fucked up, unless you want your life to be hell stay the hell away from the guy, or stupid stuff will happen
haha other than the fact that he sucks with relationships... and he likes me there is absolutely nothing wrong with the guy, he's a good friend who's always been there and he's helped me through other shit in my life, I'm NOT just going to ditch one of my best friends because he suddenly turned bi he's still the same person... but now he can go down the street and say "wow... that guy's hot... wow so is that girl... wow... everyone's hot... life is good:)"

kirvett

No Title Needed
he wasn't talking about himself

tharuz said:
then I hope you get AIDS :thumbsup:
wow.... you hope I get aids because I'm not going to ditch my friend because he's gay? hahaha I've heard of people like you... never really had to many chances to meet them... but wow... so you would ditch a 5 year friendship because he decided he liked guys? that's pathetic. he's still the same person and I really don't care who he wants to fuck, that doesn't change who he is at all I don't care about his sex life... he can be fucking that donkey crossbred with your mom and I wouldn't care... oh wait... that would be you.. aww shucks.. have fun:)

tharuz

Bringer of Order
you`re the one telling me to lighten up, geez, all you fucking canadians seem to do is whine, fucking bitch, donkeyrossbred`s where i draw the line, fucker

tharuz said:
you`re the one telling me to lighten up, geez, all you fucking canadians seem to do is whine, fucking bitch, donkeyrossbred`s where i draw the line, fucker
I hate stupid people... ignorance is fine... everyone is ignorant to some extent (except the all mighty mods they are the gods that I pray to nightly)
dude... it's called a flame... an insult... it's the in-ter-net on a for-um GET USED TO IT especially if your going to go around and insult my friend because he's gay, sure, you can post your opinion all you want. but I'm going to give you mine right back, whether you can handle it or not

tharuz

Bringer of Order
dude, go take a shit or something, all this politically correct bullshit is giving you a stroke, don`t forget your tampoons

tharuz said:
dude, go take a shit or something, all this politically correct bullshit is giving you a stroke, don`t forget your tampoons
*note, if anyone else has found anything this... person has said to be remotely intellegent or insulting please inform me than explain

I don't know what I can say to get it through to you... first of all what are you talking about with that politically correct bs? all you've done is bash gay people and 2 NATIONS that's all congrats I know 11 year olds who've done a better job at flaming than you and who can definitely actually back up any points and beliefs they have so get back to me when you actually have something worthwhile until than fuck you :mfinger:

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
get it together said:
alright, I've liked my girlfriend now for about 5 years and we've been going out for almost a year... but let me take you back a little bit...

5 years ago I got a crush on this girl, started hanging out with her and became really good friends with her, in that time I introduced my best friend to her lets call him... David... and my girlfriend... Jeanna. Well of course, they started to like each other, while both knew I liked them. oh fucking well I got over it, and even helped to hook them up. but David treated her like shit and she got sick of it, in the meanwhile I was dying to kick Davids ass... fucking idiot... the thing they had lasted about 10 months the whole time it was just him treating her like crap well.. time past after that ended, me still acting like I didn't like anyone (ya know, it's easier than keeping things all wierd with Jeanna who was still really good friends with me)

well anyway she moved... she lives about 3 hours away from me by car and we became even closer with e-mail (lol... pathetically they got up to 16 000 words... yeah... lol) well anyway we eventually started going out... and WHAT THE FUCK DO YA KNOW my old buddy David comes up to me one day and says he needs a place to stay for the night, so I invite him over.... and what does he say... HE LIKES ME NOW... what the fuck are you supposed to say to that? he's been a friend for years and he suddenly says he likes me.... WTF I wasn't sure if I was going to scream or beat the shit out of him... fuck...
What the fuck? Are you gay? I dont like gay people... They make out in the school buss or something and when you hit them with a baseball bat they got to momy that they got frenched kissed.
Cheers :mfinger:

MrNewbie said:
What the fuck? Are you gay? I dont like gay people... They make out in the school buss or something and when you hit them with a baseball bat they got to momy that they got frenched kissed.
Cheers :mfinger:
What the fuck? That makes no sense whatsoever, try reading before you post buddy.