WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Blah

Dippity Dog

The Crazy One
I've been at college 2 months and me and this girl flirted a fair bit. I found out she liked me and over a lil bit I started to start to like her as well. Went to dinner and just talked for 2 hours, everything was getting good, moving along very nicely, etc. Then last weekend she went home for the weekend and comes back and is kinda sketch and ignoring me, but we still talk a bit so I figure everything's cool and I was just reading too much in to it. Then on monday night / tues morning I do something pretty nice for her, not gonna get into long unnecessary details, and I don't hear anything from her for like 10 hours. Then finally she IM's me saying she went home and did thinking and isn't ready for anything... and this is after her initiation of the whole deal. How do girls change their minds so god damn quickly...? ARGH.

Jung

???
Premium
Jesus dude, you're in college. There are plenty of women who just want to have fun, why worry about one girl.(who's obviously not interested.)

EDIT: sounds like she saw an ex or boyfriend while she was home.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
junglizm said:
Jesus dude, you're in college. There are plenty of women who just want to have fun, why worry about one girl.(who's obviously not interested.)

EDIT: sounds like she saw an ex or boyfriend while she was home.
CASE CLOSED!

Dippity Dog

The Crazy One
I'm actually not so in to the random pointless hook ups. Believe it or not (WOW) I would rather have a long term meaningful relationship... yes, in college. Call me crazy, if you must!

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
Dippity Dog said:
Then finally she IM's me saying she went home and did thinking and isn't ready for anything... and this is after her initiation of the whole deal. How do girls change their minds so god damn quickly...? ARGH.
I could go into the bio-mechanics of it... but i won't...

But it is simply because of the interaction of Estrogen in the Brain matter... very simply, Estrogen makes women analyse situations more deeply.

Testosterone (male hormone) makes guys "shoot first and ask questions later" (pardon the worlds most suggestive pun)

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Yeah, those kind of women suck.

Shuggy

the .au answer to nothing
If there's anything I've learnt about chicks in their late teens, it's that they don't have a bloody clue what's going on even though they pretend to. They'll talk shit over with their friends and occasionally arrive at somewhat ridiculous conclusions while their friends nod and say "yeah, oh I know."

Guys don't have a clue either, but at least we don't pretend we do.

With that in mind, I've found it very possible to bring chicks a full 180 in thinking just by hanging in there. Tread the line carefully, of course - it's one thing to be determined, but another to be a stalker. But if you're still a friend to her and don't lose heart straight away, it's a good shot that she might end up back on the man train. The other line to watch is ending up on the friends list ;D

gl gl

Dippity Dog

The Crazy One
And when you say "the other line to watch is ending up on the friends lise" do you mean I want to be on that list, or I want to be far from it? haha.

Shuggy

the .au answer to nothing
You don't want to be on the friends list. If a chick marks you down as "just a friend" it's going to be hard to get anywhere with her.

www.laddertheory.com - it's funny, but heaps of it is true as well.

Also, this quote:
DragonflyBlade21: A woman has a close male friend. This means that he is probably interested in her, which is why he hangs around so much. She sees him strictly as a friend. This always starts out with, you're a great guy, but I don't like you in that way. This is roughly the equivalent for the guy of going to a job interview and the company saying, You have a great resume, you have all the qualifications we are looking for, but we're not going to hire you. We will, however, use your resume as the basis for comparison for all other applicants. But, we're going to hire somebody who is far less qualified and is probably an alcoholic. And if he doesn't work out, we'll hire somebody else, but still not you. In fact, we will never hire you. But we will call you from time to time to complain about the person that we hired.

Dippity Dog

The Crazy One
Damn, just talking to her the last couple days has been a bitch. I try to find things to just talk to her about and I get the fucking third degree about stupid bullshit. Good riddance to evil bitches. AHHHH I can't understand. Also, love the website Shuggy.