WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

[Blank]

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
4,503
102
177
#1
i just need a totally craptastic thread to say:


what a bitch.
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
178
0
#4
Is there a point or a story? Because, Wiz, this is kinda lame.
 
11,052
398
382
#5
Apparently he's disgruntled with a family member/girlfriend/ex-girlfriend.

Care to elaborate, my wizardly friend?
 

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
4,503
102
177
#6
dustinzgirl said:
Is there a point or a story? Because, Wiz, this is kinda lame.
no, i just really needed to vent and let the whole internet know what a bitch, sorry i dont feel like elaborating and i realize that it is lame.
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
178
0
#7
WizardlyFriend said:
no, i just really needed to vent and let the whole internet know what a bitch, sorry i dont feel like elaborating and i realize that it is lame.
OK forgiven...but nasty details make it so much more fun.

do you want me to kick her ass?
 

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
4,503
102
177
#8
dustinzgirl said:
OK forgiven...but nasty details make it so much more fun.

do you want me to kick her ass?
that's allright, but thanks for the offer. all is well now