WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Blanket hair?

Asshole.exe

Banned - What an Asshat!
I woke up to see a patch of about 10 hairs on my blanket. Actually IN my blanket. Anyway... I pulled them out and they kept coming back! And I'm becoming scared. . .

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Asshole.exe said:
I woke up to see a patch of about 10 hairs on my blanket. Actually IN my blanket. Anyway... I pulled them out and they kept coming back! And I'm becoming scared. . .
I bet if you rip it open, you'll find a corps. You know; like in one of those internet urban ledgends. Just a theory.

Could also be a rift that opens to some weird hair plain. Gotta watch out for those.

Perhaps a rat, embedded during the production process, who's ghost will come back to torment the owner of said blanket. Careful, rip your fucking leg off man.

Asshole.exe

Banned - What an Asshat!
MaxPower said:
I bet if you rip it open, you'll find a corps. You know; like in one of those internet urban ledgends. Just a theory.

Could also be a rift that opens to some weird hair plain. Gotta watch out for those.

Perhaps a rat, embedded during the production process, who's ghost will come back to torment the owner of said blanket. Careful, rip your fucking leg off man.
These ideas scare me. . . Thus I will stick to the explanation: my hair is falling out and I am a rough sleeper.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Asshole.exe said:
These ideas scare me. . . Thus I will stick to the explanation: my hair is falling out and I am a rough sleeper.
Yeah, well if ya wanna take the radical approach. Whatever.