WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Blaze Daily is a bucket of hobo water

What the Fuck is Hobo Water


  • Total voters
    26
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
4,503
111
177
#1
(Sequal to Running Flame is a bucket of hobo water)

Blaze daily, stfu, no body understands you and no one is going to take the effort to figure out what you're saying. if you speak liket hat in real life you are retarded. im starting to doubt you even do drugs, or that you have ever done drugs. you just seam like some retard trying to act cool on the internet. new flash: you lost at the internet, i hereby delcare you the loser, i will pass this decision on to teh congress of the interwebnets :mfinger:

http://bdstfu.ytmnd.com/
 

Slacker

Postaholic
3,735
317
127
#2
He speaks like that because he wants to sound like he is high all the time. As you notice in some of his pics there is words saying what the drug is and he can't make that because he is too high to. :rolleyes:

I have seen atleast 5 threads about drugs from him anyone can post pics about drugs but you never see him in them.
 

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
4,475
2,799
332
#3
Blaze Daily makes me feel like a ....Superstar!
 

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
2,867
48
187
#5
Unforgiven said:
He makes me look smart. :happysad:
"Blaze" makes a potato look smart, I just cant believe hes getting all this attention, when its clearly what he wants. :rolleyes:
 

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
4,503
111
177
#6
lady victoria said:
"Blaze" makes a potato look smart, I just cant believe hes getting all this attention, when its clearly what he wants. :rolleyes:
you mean you can not understand only the words he's saying, but can understand the motivation behind them?

:O
 

Sonix

*\_CG_/*
7
0
0
#7
Yeah, he's probably quite the loser. Better leave the kid alone though, cuz he's gonna cry or do something worse if we point out the facts of his real life.

So, heads up BlazeDaily. What you're doin' right now is gay. Noone wants to hear about your fictional gangsta life! Ppl will give you a chance if you stop being retarted and quit your f'in accent.
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,962
8,165
487
#9
Admittedly, I picture him floating face doen in Bong water.
 

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
1,669
76
112
#10
Sonix said:
Yeah, he's probably quite the loser. Better leave the kid alone though, cuz he's gonna cry or do something worse if we point out the facts of his real life.

So, heads up BlazeDaily. What you're doin' right now is gay. Noone wants to hear about your fictional gangsta life! Ppl will give you a chance if you stop being retarted and quit your f'in accent.
Man you're pathetic, stop judging over the internet or thinking how the "wtf" members MIGHT be in real life, you're some other sad kid trying to think what puberty means, you mention the old "cry" comment, thinking that you would get some credit for it while everyone is laughing at a bad attempt, you're prob blaze just that you want to start getting some credit for your posts and even if you aren't blaze, hes probably laughing his ass off for you trying to offend him with the "alone kid in real life".
You're quite the pathetic one. :thumbsdn:
 

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
5,438
95
142
#11
I voted other... I'd rather have the hobo water then blaze..
 

Sonix

*\_CG_/*
7
0
0
#12
MrNewbie said:
Man you're pathetic, stop judging over the internet or thinking how the "wtf" members MIGHT be in real life, you're some other sad kid trying to think what puberty means, you mention the old "cry" comment, thinking that you would get some credit for it while everyone is laughing at a bad attempt, you're prob blaze just that you want to start getting some credit for your posts and even if you aren't blaze, hes probably laughing his ass off for you trying to offend him with the "alone kid in real life".
You're quite the pathetic one. :thumbsdn:
Uhm... no, you're gay
Next time, try reading and understanding a thread-
Take it easy
 

Boycott

Soul Doubt
1,387
2
0
#13
MrNewbie said:
Man you're pathetic, stop judging over the internet or thinking how the "wtf" members MIGHT be in real life, you're some other sad kid trying to think what puberty means, you mention the old "cry" comment, thinking that you would get some credit for it while everyone is laughing at a bad attempt, you're prob blaze just that you want to start getting some credit for your posts and even if you aren't blaze, hes probably laughing his ass off for you trying to offend him with the "alone kid in real life".
You're quite the pathetic one. :thumbsdn:
MrNewbie, you've always sucked at posting. In ranking how well people post, you're probably right there next to Blaze. Did you really think the post was about how Blaze was Hobo Water IRL? *sigh* What is the world coming to?
 

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
1,669
76
112
#14
Boycott said:
MrNewbie, you've always sucked at posting. In ranking how well people post, you're probably right there next to Blaze. Did you really think the post was about how Blaze was Hobo Water IRL? *sigh* What is the world coming to?
Are you still angry for all that time you totaly wasted on me? :thumbsup:
 

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
4,503
111
177
#15
MrNewbie said:
Man you're pathetic, stop judging over the internet or thinking how the "wtf" members MIGHT be in real life, you're some other sad kid trying to think what puberty means, you mention the old "cry" comment, thinking that you would get some credit for it while everyone is laughing at a bad attempt, you're prob blaze just that you want to start getting some credit for your posts and even if you aren't blaze, hes probably laughing his ass off for you trying to offend him with the "alone kid in real life".
You're quite the pathetic one. :thumbsdn:
oops, i almost called you magic homo. i'm not good at telling the difference b/t idiots, they all look the same. :mfinger:
 

Boycott

Soul Doubt
1,387
2
0
#16
MrNewbie said:
Are you still angry for all that time you totaly wasted on me? :thumbsup:

Angry? At you? Heh... Did I seem angry? Because you suck at reading people ;) //*:thumbsup:*
 

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
7,540
685
257
#17
I have no problem with blaze daily.

Linksy, you're a fucking ass clown.
 

Slacker

Postaholic
3,735
317
127
#18
RageAgainst said:
I have no problem with blaze daily.

Linksy, you're a fucking ass clown.
And I am guessing your the clown.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.