Bloodied knees

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
I was playing the final game in our broomball season (one in which we needed a victory to make the playoffs), and i cut up my knees pretty sound. I cant bend em, the kneecaps hurt too much, and the blood soaked on through my pants.. (i hope it doesn't stain).

We won the game, 2-0 by the way. Two points (2 assists) from yours truly. :thumbsup:

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Broomball? Don't you mean quidditch? Wear your San Fransico sneakers next time.

Fuck Danielle

Active Observer
too bad...

Sorry to hear about your injury. Let's all just hope that you heal up well enough.

Oh, and congrats on the 2-0 victory! :thumbsup:

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
it could be worse....like this chick that blew me while she was on her knees and her knees were on glass/rocks in the woods lol.......soooooo much blood

10 stars

Enraged before the storm
DIZNUTS said:
it could be worse....like this chick that blew me while she was on her knees and her knees were on glass/rocks in the woods lol.......soooooo much blood

I wish i could live in your fantasy world too.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
DIZNUTS said:
yeah i guess it could be worse, i could have been sucking off some douchebag in the woods. word.

DIZNUTS

10 stars said:
I wish i could live in your fantasy world too.
yay.....see what happened was that we were gonna have a lil party at the woods when i was like 17 back then......me n this chick got mad ppl to chip in.......we had 2 cases off beer and some pizzas(ye we ghetto like that) and no1 showed up.......so there we are......2 cases 5 large pizzas and extra cash hehe......so we drank about 15-18 beers each....drunk off our asses we had a chugging contest.....i was like if i win wat do i get? shes like ANYTHING you want......i won ofcourse and u kno the rest hehe

bnccoder

Postaholic
We need to start a fund to buy that chick and TBSRK some knee pads if they are going to be on them so much.

chucktheskiffie said:
let me guess... you spewed?

Nice pun

Easty

Click click boom
remember those bikes that had the brakes only if you backpedalled on them? yeah, i had one of those as a kid. i tried a sharp turn on a steep downward angle. scraped those fuckers up bad. just give it time, itll heal.

rcarhar

There goes a clever gent
Oh man, broomball = so much fun. We played on a frozen lake, and everyone got raped in some way or another.

Where do you play?

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
rcarhar said:
Oh man, broomball = so much fun. We played on a frozen lake, and everyone got raped in some way or another.

Where do you play?
raped eh? im begining to like this game

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Congratulations on your victory, tbsrk...

And about your knees, well, that's part of the game. :thumbsup:

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
rcarhar said:

Where do you play?
in a league here at my school. We had our first playoff game 2 nights ago. We lost 3-0. I am seriously pissed off. I wanted to kick the shit out of this one guy who kept talking smack. It could have been assault with a weapon if I tried though.

Oh well, there's always baseball in the spring.

DIZNUTS

tbsrk said:
Oh well, there's always baseball in the spring.
umm should i post a picture of a baseball bat and the girl or some1 gonna beat me 2 it?