WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

bloody foreigners

Foreighners... makes me wanna scream!*!*! all they do is come ruin a great fun country of America, wearing there gay ass shoes, small ass cars, and MOST OF ALL *SPEEDOS*!!!!!!! Mexicans come and take all the cheap ass jobs away from teenagers who could take the money. Chinesse come and take over he food buissness! and British ppl... wtf more i gotta say *SPEEDOS* again.

WTFNation

"I'm a Song From The 60s"
Spongebobmann56 said:
Foreighners... makes me wanna scream!*!*! all they do is come ruin a great fun country of America, wearing there gay ass shoes, small ass cars, and MOST OF ALL *SPEEDOS*!!!!!!! Mexicans come and take all the cheap ass jobs away from teenagers who could take the money. Chinesse come and take over he food buissness! and British ppl... wtf more i gotta say *SPEEDOS* again.
Bet the 'foreighners' know how to spell 'foreigner' better than you. Before you call them stupid, learn how to spell. After all, you are better than a 'foreigner' aren't you?

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
you are a fuckin mexican

WTFNation

"I'm a Song From The 60s"
?

youknowthedeal said:
you are a fuckin mexican
Who, me or Sponge-idiot up there?

If me, ummm no. :thumbsdn:
If him, could be I guess. :confused:

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
WTFNation said:
Bet the 'foreighners' know how to spell 'foreigner' better than you. Before you call them stupid, learn how to spell. After all, you are better than a 'foreigner' aren't you?
wow...

I am proud of you... did you win the spelling "B"

jamesp

In Memory...
_Kitana_ said:
wow...

I am proud of you... did you win the spelling "B"
ah, i love you kit, bringing down ignorant people's self esteem......gotta love it!

yowatupdogg

Banned - What an Asshat!
yes

i say we shot the beans before they enter the country :cool:

to start with im not mexican u fukn jew... second of all who the fuk spells right on this dam sight

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
what the hells wrong with speedos!?! i mean god man, a day at the pool wouldn't be complete without some 80 year old dead beat with a bright banana yellow speedo!! no, you can't blame the European's style, I mean their the one's with nude beaches.... there's always good with the bad.... so stop bitch'n and go look for some hot chick in a bikini, and stare from a far with ur lotion in hand. :p

yowatupdogg

Banned - What an Asshat!
yyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyye

speedos are french and really the people on the website who really cares if people spell right or wrong,so shut the hell up :mfinger:

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
yowatupdogg said:
speedos are french and really the people on the website who really cares if people spell right or wrong,so shut the hell up :mfinger:
you know, i'm thinking that "shut the hell up :mfinger: " should be the real motto of this website

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Yeah, I hate Marble sacks! Fuck you I don't care how good of shape you are in. I don't want to see that much of you. Cover up I feel ill.

Ahh~~~~~~~ this rule does not apply to hotties.. females only .. Sorry flamers! , etc..

jamesp

In Memory...
yowatupdogg said:
alright, we'll work on spelling later, just learn how to fucking form sentences!

jamesp

In Memory...
screw_you_jack said:
you know, i'm thinking that "shut the hell up :mfinger: " should be the real motto of this website
LMAO

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
hehe

yeah...

I personaly like

"have a coke and a smile and shut the fuck up"