bloody foreigners

Spongebobmann56

Hoodrat
21
0
0
Foreighners... makes me wanna scream!*!*! all they do is come ruin a great fun country of America, wearing there gay ass shoes, small ass cars, and MOST OF ALL *SPEEDOS*!!!!!!! Mexicans come and take all the cheap ass jobs away from teenagers who could take the money. Chinesse come and take over he food buissness! and British ppl... wtf more i gotta say *SPEEDOS* again.
 

WTFNation

"I'm a Song From The 60s"
277
0
0
Spongebobmann56 said:
Foreighners... makes me wanna scream!*!*! all they do is come ruin a great fun country of America, wearing there gay ass shoes, small ass cars, and MOST OF ALL *SPEEDOS*!!!!!!! Mexicans come and take all the cheap ass jobs away from teenagers who could take the money. Chinesse come and take over he food buissness! and British ppl... wtf more i gotta say *SPEEDOS* again.
Bet the 'foreighners' know how to spell 'foreigner' better than you. Before you call them stupid, learn how to spell. After all, you are better than a 'foreigner' aren't you?
 

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
4,674
31
0
WTFNation said:
Bet the 'foreighners' know how to spell 'foreigner' better than you. Before you call them stupid, learn how to spell. After all, you are better than a 'foreigner' aren't you?
wow...

I am proud of you... did you win the spelling "B"
 

jamesp

In Memory...
1,714
1
0
_Kitana_ said:
wow...

I am proud of you... did you win the spelling "B"
ah, i love you kit, bringing down ignorant people's self esteem......gotta love it!
 

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
348
0
0
what the hells wrong with speedos!?! i mean god man, a day at the pool wouldn't be complete without some 80 year old dead beat with a bright banana yellow speedo!! no, you can't blame the European's style, I mean their the one's with nude beaches.... there's always good with the bad.... so stop bitch'n and go look for some hot chick in a bikini, and stare from a far with ur lotion in hand. :p
 

yowatupdogg

Banned - What an Asshat!
284
0
0
yyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyye

speedos are french and really the people on the website who really cares if people spell right or wrong,so shut the hell up :mfinger:
 

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
348
0
0
yowatupdogg said:
speedos are french and really the people on the website who really cares if people spell right or wrong,so shut the hell up :mfinger:
you know, i'm thinking that "shut the hell up :mfinger: " should be the real motto of this website
 

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
3,886
1
0
Yeah, I hate Marble sacks! Fuck you I don't care how good of shape you are in. I don't want to see that much of you. Cover up I feel ill.

Ahh~~~~~~~ this rule does not apply to hotties.. females only .. Sorry flamers! , etc..
 

jamesp

In Memory...
1,714
1
0
yowatupdogg said:
speedos are french and really the people on the website who really cares if people spell right or wrong,so shut the hell up :mfinger:
alright, we'll work on spelling later, just learn how to fucking form sentences!