Bloody fucking Bored

Jung

???
Premium
Woodreaux said:
It's 12:15 here. I'm writing source code. And drawing bitmaps.
You're doing it all wrong; you should write code to draw bitmaps... then drink beer. :thumbsup:

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
junglizm said:
You're doing it all wrong; you should write code to draw bitmaps... then drink beer. :thumbsup:

I began to work on php graphing utility, as I was drinking beer. :thumbsup: It's still a work in progress though. It can only draw straight lines. :(

Jung

???
Premium
Fire_ze_Missles said:
I began to work on php graphing utility, as I was drinking beer. :thumbsup: It's still a work in progress though. It can only draw straight lines. :(
I tried building a state machine when I was drunk once. I didn't even comment once, and the next day, I realized it was one huge cluster fuck of code... I never got around to 'un-fucking' it.

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
junglizm said:
I tried building a state machine when I was drunk once. I didn't even comment once, and the next day, I realized it was one huge cluster fuck of code... I never got around to 'un-fucking' it.

Does it at least do something?

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
The bitmaps are for textures in OpenGL. They're pretty small and I don't have an algorithm to implement to generate them. (The bits don't follow a pattern or design)

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
Of course! You'll know it's my bitmaps when you hear "Sheet! Sheet! Someone is shooting at us!"

Jung

???
Premium
Fire_ze_Missles said:
Does it at least do something?
It was supposed to. :(

I moved on though, it was just a stupid "hey, I'm drunk and it'd be cool to..." type thing. I was also really bored, and that was a long time ago.

It was for a stupid vBulletin mod, that I ended up doing differently anyway. :rolleyes:

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Lawdawg428 said:
Its 1:30 in the morning and I am fucking bored as hell. any one else in my situation
Why don't you fucking go to sleep? Damn, people these days are so full of it! If it is really that late and you are still awake complaining that you are board then, "GO TO FUCKING BED LIKE EVERY OTHER NORMAL PERSON WOULD DO"!