WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Bloody Girlfriends

Hellbreather

Shhh, Im hiding
About a week ago me and my girlfriend had been together for about 10 months then she told me we need a break apart I was like wtf?! :mad: :confused: then about 3 days later she told me she wants me back (even more WTF?!?!)

What should I do.
We have never cheated on each other and we've always been totally honest together throughout the whole thing

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Unless you did something wrong, it is really possible that she just needed some breathing space. Women are wierd, we have mood swings and sometimes we just want to be left the fuck alone. Guys always think its cuz we are mad at them or they did something wrong, which is usually not the case, (unless you did, then you KNOW it), we are just crazy. Good Luck.

</rant>

Tenderony
dustinzgirl said:
Unless you did something wrong, it is really possible that she just needed some breathing space. Women are wierd, we have mood swings and sometimes we just want to be left the fuck alone. Guys always think its cuz we are mad at them or they did something wrong, which is usually not the case, (unless you did, then you KNOW it), we are just crazy. Good Luck.
QFT.

I been with mine for like 5 years. Broke up over petty shit on several occasions. But that was because we were living together, same college class, same circle of friends.

Living in each others pockets will do your head in. Everyone needs their space.

</rant>

Hellbreather

Shhh, Im hiding
Well I decided to take ehr back so it looks like I made the right decision well thats how it felt to me, I felt I was making the right decision so hopefully I did

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Yeah it probably was just breathing space ya know?
Do you spend time with her all the time? Like maybe every other day or 2 days or something? That how sometimes relationships go bad, most of my friends spend too much time with their bf's and then they get tired of the same habit and need space for awhile. I'm sure you made the right decision ;)

Hellbreather

Shhh, Im hiding
I hope so because I really feel strongly for her, she's out at the moment and I'm waiting for her to come home and fone me so we can talk.
I really want to speak to her again

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
i think you made the right decission..just dont let the thought of her breakin up on you so she can fuck some 1 so its not "cheating" get 2 you......

Hellbreather said:
About a week ago me and my girlfriend had been together for about 10 months then she told me we need a break apart I was like wtf?! :mad: :confused: then about 3 days later she told me she wants me back (even more WTF?!?!)

What should I do.
We have never cheated on each other and we've always been totally honest together throughout the whole thing

either she needed some space, dumped u to fuck sum other dude so it wouldn't be called cheating, or something along those lines

Hellbreather

Shhh, Im hiding
Yea, I dunno she told me that she needed breathing space my mates have told me things but you know, we've been pretty honest in our relationship so I guess she wouldn't start lying to me now, would she?

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Hellbreather said:
Yea, I dunno she told me that she needed breathing space my mates have told me things but you know, we've been pretty honest in our relationship so I guess she wouldn't start lying to me now, would she?
i dunno dude....she might...truth hurts......try 2 get 1 of ur friends 2 hit on her and make sure she dont know the dude....see what happens....