WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

bloody hell!

My mum's missing and my dad's out smoking a fag. It's all nippy noodles outside.. if that makes sense.. I'm reading a book aboot this English girl and she just can't stop talking aboot boys and her stupid friend Jaz who she always pays out, which is sad. My sister got drunk. It's funny when she's drunk. Because she acts like she always does. The only difference is she can't drive. So now I can't see Goblet of Fire till tomorrow and by then she'll have a hangover so she'll be all pissy. This English book is interesting. It's called "away laughing on a fast camel". Right now the girl is obsessing over an American bloke. Who says "hey, hi, how are you?" when he greets her. Which is interesting. Why are English people so good at writing books? J.K. Rowling is loosing her touch though I think. I mean what's with Harry being such a prick all of a sudden? He's all emo. I'm reading Order of the Phoenix right now and Umbridge keeps making him cutting words in to his hand and Harry keeps refusing to complain aboot it. My mate reckons that Snape is sexy. She fancies his potato shaped head and big nose. One day I will go to England. And use all the english talk I know, and see if I can actually convince anyone that I'm english. Maybe the fact that I'm half Australian will help? Well that was a good old waste of time.

:jig: Hope you all have FULLY SICK Christmas. :]

Base

it's a motherfucker
just so you know, it's spelt about

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
fire_starter said:
my dad's out smoking a fag. I'm reading a book aboot this English girl and she just can't stop talking aboot boys and her stupid friend Jaz who she always pays out, which is sad.

:rotflmao: aboot.
this is a nice story.

Jung

???
Premium
fire_starter said:
Not in Canadia m8.
Bullshit. It's still spelled 'about' in Canada, it's just pronounced 'aboot' by some people.

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
pwned?:)

i didnt even know it was pronounce aboot in canada and i thouhgt fag wass just in england.

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
Anyway, we don't even pronounce it 'aboot'. It's more of an 'abouwte'.

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
how do you pronounce iodine?

is it eye-oh-dyne or

eye-oh-dean?

Outlawed

Postaholic
fire_starter said:
My mum's missing and my dad's out smoking a fag. It's all nippy noodles outside.. if that makes sense.. I'm reading a book aboot this English girl and she just can't stop talking aboot boys and her stupid friend Jaz who she always pays out, which is sad. My sister got drunk. It's funny when she's drunk. Because she acts like she always does. The only difference is she can't drive. So now I can't see Goblet of Fire till tomorrow and by then she'll have a hangover so she'll be all pissy. This English book is interesting. It's called "away laughing on a fast camel". Right now the girl is obsessing over an American bloke. Who says "hey, hi, how are you?" when he greets her. Which is interesting. Why are English people so good at writing books? J.K. Rowling is loosing her touch though I think. I mean what's with Harry being such a prick all of a sudden? He's all emo. I'm reading Order of the Phoenix right now and Umbridge keeps making him cutting words in to his hand and Harry keeps refusing to complain aboot it. My mate reckons that Snape is sexy. She fancies his potato shaped head and big nose. One day I will go to England. And use all the english talk I know, and see if I can actually convince anyone that I'm english. Maybe the fact that I'm half Australian will help? Well that was a good old waste of time.

:jig: Hope you all have FULLY SICK Christmas. :]
That movie is THE shit. And not in a good way.

Well then just say it's shit.

By the way, this thread sucks. Stick to starting fires, thread starter...preferrably ones that burn down your home.

Outlawed

Postaholic
TheLampIncident said:
Well then just say it's shit.

By the way, this thread sucks. Stick to starting fires, thread starter...preferrably ones that burn down your home.
This is pretty weird. She calls herself fire starter, yet she posted absolutely no flames in B&T.

junglizm said:
Bullshit. It's still spelled 'about' in Canada, it's just pronounced 'aboot' by some people.
How would people know I was saying it the Canadian way if I spelled it 'about'. Lighten up. :(

By the way Fire Starter is a book. Anything else you'd like to criticise? I'm sure it does wonders for your confidence. :thumbsup:

ok i don't know any canadian who pronounces it that way! so step off the canadian shit.

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
Nymphchick said:
ok i don't know any canadian who pronounces it that way! so step off the canadian shit.
Yeah, and do you know any Canadians who say "mate" when they talk?

Looks to me like we have another skank-ass ho trying to form some sort of hodge-podge internet personality that is so obviously noobish and fake that pointing those facts out to her would only cause her to lash out in violent embarassment, curable only by reading little-girl-books and eating lots of ice cream while listening to Britney Spears on her i-pod.

OmegaZeto said:
Yeah, and do you know any Canadians who say "mate" when they talk?

Looks to me like we have another skank-ass ho trying to form some sort of hodge-podge internet personality that is so obviously noobish and fake that pointing those facts out to her would only cause her to lash out in violent embarassment, curable only by reading little-girl-books and eating lots of ice cream while listening to Britney Spears on her i-pod.
:flamed:

It's pretty obvious that I'm not just using Canadian words. Since when did it mean the world to you? If you're going to jump to conclusions about who I am just by reading a few things I post on the internet then go right ahead. I wonder about you though. Is it because you're insecure about yourself that you have to stir up drama with people much younger than you? Good for you then. :hug2:

To be honest, I made that post to see the reaction. I basically typed what came to mind to see if you people would take me for what I am or have a go at me. I see now that this is just another forum in which people release their anger from their daily lives on to other forum members. That's good I guess, at least it's not as bad as torturing a small animal or something. But I don't want to be a part of it. Now’s your chance to flame me and get away with it guys! Go ahead, have a ball. I won't care. :D