WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

blowing shit up!

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
dull_bullet said:
metallica plays the heavy metal song in the backround :thumbsup:
I wonder how much that cost. :rolleyes:

Infidel

The Militia
Fuck, I blow shit up all the time.

I reload my own ammunition for my rifles, etc. I have gunpowder. Gunpowder+boredom+natural curiousity = shit gets blown up.

You want to see some shit get blown up, watch me shoot the fuck out of a propane tank with a MAK-90, there is some fun.

I would rather do that then watch some guy waste that ammo on a car when he could shoot something whose removal would benefit society.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Infidel said:
I would rather do that then watch some guy waste that ammo on a car when he could shoot something whose removal would benefit society.
like half the posters here?

n00b head

The pron storer
I make my own explosives but i tend to have to run away a lot. Chemists are so naive :bomb:

Nunzii

®åvïñg §hëêþðhò£íç
n00b head said:
I make my own explosives but i tend to have to run away a lot. Chemists are so naive :bomb:
Your a fucking tard :mfinger:

n00b head

The pron storer
All you need is a basic understanding of chemistry and safety procedures. You may think i'm a tard but the only tards are the one's who do it without thinking. I plan ahead with where it is safe to watch, where it is safe to do and things like that. If you knwo what you're doing it isn't as dangerous as is thought

n00b head

The pron storer
I am indeed a pyro!! I often buy the materials to make a purple flame. It looks very impressive in the dark and u can add more of one thing so it burns longer but is less purple

Easty

Click click boom
n00b head said:
I am indeed a pyro!! I often buy the materials to make a purple flame. It looks very impressive in the dark and u can add more of one thing so it burns longer but is less purple
in the ever-intelligent words of beavis...

"FIRE!!!"

:bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

n00b head

The pron storer
See if I wasn't against hurting people and violence there would be plenty of injured people where i live. I planned a mortar attack on a gang in my park to scare them but it was scrapped when I found out they have guns :p Me and a group of friends were going to set up 4 makeshift mortars and fire oranges into the gang from behind the tree line. I dubbed it operation Tango. We were also considering flare rounds which would fire out and light on impact not burning them as it bounces away but scaring them shitless

Easty

Click click boom
i cant stand it when douchebags fight with weapons. fuckin pussies :thumbsdn:

n00b head

The pron storer
Well to be fair I was planning on using mortars. Then again I'm not out to hurt them i'm out to show them a lesson

Easty

Click click boom
n00b head said:
Well to be fair I was planning on using mortars. Then again I'm not out to hurt them i'm out to show them a lesson
but fighting with fireworks is just damn funny :thumbsup:

boom shit go bvoom and i laugh at the carnage of home made molotov cocktails and tennis b all bombs yay go boom

n00b head

The pron storer
fish sticks said:
boom shit go bvoom and i laugh at the carnage of home made molotov cocktails and tennis b all bombs yay go boom
Spoken in the words of a true genious or a true smeg muffin, I forget which. I always wanted to have a firework fight but to dangerous and too expenisve mainly :p
FLAREFIGHT!!!

n00b head

The pron storer
See weapons for killing or hurting are wrong, I believe but weapons to scare are just fucking funny