WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

blowjobs

I think that if women expect men to give them head, then they in turn, should also give head. But this does not mean a half ass lick around the cock and a quick suck. No, this means full on use your lips and tongue, your left hand to help stroke and the right hand on the balls. And, yes this does include swallowing.
I am a female, by the way.
And I have learned to turn Blow Jobs into an art form and just enjoy them. Enjoy swallowing, it doesn't have to be a chore!!

pimpyobitch

Banned - What an Asshat!
Never have I thought of it as an art. And it seems like, you like to swallow, dont women think thats nasty stuff?

Offalittle

Window Washer
Whoa. Wait a second. There are women out there that don't swallow? Holy Spitting Batman, I hope I never meet one of them.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Whoa, wake up my friend. Dude, I can't believe you just asked that question!!

You know, we give women oral sex as well.

hmmmm....

well, from what I hear from other girls, most tend to not like giving head. They let their men do it to them, but will not give decent head to their boyfriends. I'm sure this isn't common all over the world, but in my area it is. I know lots of men that reall do enjoy it. However, while I was in Europe, I did meet men that expected a blow job, but did not want to return the favor.

I would like to say again, To Receive, You Must Give. for both parties.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Do others as you'd want to be done...

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
I agree with that, I'll do, and thten I'll get return, shit its all good!!!!

Buttergirl sluts are always the fucking best.

tharuz

Bringer of Order
girl.....you rule so fucking much.....holy shit, tongue and swallow

pimpyobitch

Banned - What an Asshat!
Damn this is funny I cant stop laughing, well for a few moments. But yea its like when some one gives you a christmas present you have to give them one to, there expecting one. If you didnt give them one back then next year you might not get a present from them.

The answer is simple. It was the year of Woodstock and the Charles Manson murders.

Maximvs

Vescere bracis meis!
A little help here. So i'm down doing a girl, an suddenly i get a pubic hair in my mouth, what is there to do, i can't leavit there, is there anyway to get rid of it without turning the girl off, or am i doomed if this happens again :question:

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
Maximvs said:
A little help here. So i'm down doing a girl, an suddenly i get a pubic hair in my mouth, what is there to do, i can't leavit there, is there anyway to get rid of it without turning the girl off, or am i doomed if this happens again :question:
heres an idea TELL HER TO SHAVE!!! and for u try doin the alphabet with ur toung, chicks love it :D

zamguy

Fresh Meat
Man Damn

Man this sight is crazy and someone at work told me i should check it out. First off blow jobs are always nice to get and i have a girl that will give me a blow job at any time just about, and the nice thing is is that she wont let me go down on her. I try all the time. Time after time. She says i know how to get her off when we are screwing. And for the whole pubic hair thing in your mouth man thats just wrong. Tell that girl to shave that sh*t and make sure to trim/shave yours too. Chicks like that too when they can go down on a guy and not have to fight thu the hair.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
mariakyann said:
I think that if women expect men to give them head, then they in turn, should also give head. But this does not mean a half ass lick around the cock and a quick suck. No, this means full on use your lips and tongue, your left hand to help stroke and the right hand on the balls. And, yes this does include swallowing.
I am a female, by the way.
And I have learned to turn Blow Jobs into an art form and just enjoy them. Enjoy swallowing, it doesn't have to be a chore!!
I like you already. But the flip side is that there are two many men that expect their woman to do it but don't want to return the favor. I try to tell my friends that if they would just take like even 20 minutes to first kind of tease the area with their tongue, finishing with a full dive; they will be amazed at how a woman will respond to them.

Moral of the story; Sometimes good licking that produces several small building orgasms culminating in a curling, back clawing, gripping the sheets full blown Big-O; makes a woman more likely to please you.

This has been Dr. Babe Ruth Weisenheimer. Thank tou, and good night.

morelos

lexicon incognito
yes. maxpower's strategy is right.

unlike men, who are very mechanical in sex, and want constant equal stimulation so we can climax, women REALLY ENJOY a long, long teasing that isn't quite so goal oriented until the end.

and i LOVE going down on a woman, but never expect head in return: pleasing is my pleasure.

~ dan ~

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
morelos said:
yes. maxpower's strategy is right.

unlike men, who are very mechanical in sex, and want constant equal stimulation so we can climax, women REALLY ENJOY a long, long teasing that isn't quite so goal oriented until the end.

and i LOVE going down on a woman, but never expect head in return: pleasing is my pleasure.

~ dan ~
we are one in the same dan i love pleaseing women, ever tryed spellin the alphabet with ur toung. try it do it slow and they will bow to u

youknowthedeal said:
we are one in the same dan i love pleaseing women, ever tryed spellin the alphabet with ur toung. try it do it slow and they will bow to u
what would YOU know bout pleasing women??? :question: