WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

blowjobs

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Hey, it should be fun to give oral sex to a girl, then just fuck her all damn night. That should many's strategy. Fuck like its 1969.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Doing it at the same time the fucking best, she sucks dick, he licks pussy, boy it can be a fun world if we want it to be. Fuck fuck fuckitty fuck.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
If you get the right girl, you can pleasure her oraly till she cant stand it any more. then just stop and have a sm0ke. Do that a few times and she'll almost force you to let he blow ya.

BakEd13

4:20 Celebrater
youknowthedeal said:
we are one in the same dan i love pleaseing women, ever tryed spellin the alphabet with ur toung. try it do it slow and they will bow to u
WTF are you talking about? You don't even know the alphabet, and you CANT spell.. Fucking moron..

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
BakEd13 said:
I'd be careful how you word your statements on this board.. Cause that doesnt look good. *cough*cocksucker*cough*

Well true, but who cares.

If someone wants to think that I could careless, just a site to fuck around.

Know what I mean?

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Sorry for the slight interruptions earlier... Everyone can now get back to their blowjobs. :crybaby: