BLQ Questionary, please take! Takes -1 millisecond. Yes, you gain one millisecond after completing it.

oppressedlizard

Hoodrat
Hi guys, i've been working real hard on a psychological test that asesses a key aspect of personality, please answer the following, and check below for results! :3 uwu
trigger warning: sensitive content.

All questions are either True or False. Pick one and count the number of "True's" you answered.

1) Columbus discovered America

2) Salt is Unhealthy

3) Epstein Killed himself

4) Fluoride in water increases public health

5) Covid originated in bats

6) The way out of the pandemic are vaccinations

7) Osama Bin Laden was responsible for 9/11

8) Drugs are bad, mkay?

9) Guns rights are bad

10) Vaccinations in general should be compulsory.

11) Without taxes we wouldn't have roads

12) You like licking boots

Reveal time: BLQ Boot Licking Quoeficient results:

0 True's : You're the man.
1-2 True's: You're on the way to becoming the man
3-5 True's: You consider licking boots, yet you won't accept it
6-8 : You lick boots
9-11: You lick boots for breakfast, pause for a cig, then continue licking more boots.
12:

• 1Aww
  • 1Kill It With Fire
Reactions: 1 users

CoprophagousCop

I see a face when I look out my kitchen window.
Premium
Obviously, this is a political test and not a personality test, but I will play along:

1. False (Native Americans were here first.)
2. False (Your body needs some sodium, but not too much.)
3. I do not have enough information to know for sure.
4. True (Fluoride in drinking water increases public health by decreasing tooth decay. I have not heard of any conclusive studies that show it has negative effects, though it could.)
5. I do not have enough information to know for sure.
6. True (I trust most scientists over politicians and the media. However, for vaccines to work to this end, enough people need to take them to establish herd immunity. This definitely has not happened in the USA. Also, vaccines could lose their effectiveness over time, so a person who was last vaccinated several months ago may no longer be "fully vaccinated".)
7. True (Although there were many people involved who shared responsibility.)
8. Assuming you mean addictive, recreational drugs then True, otherwise False or it depends on the drug and why someone is taking it.
9. False. (However, with rights come responsibility. Actually, having guns is a privilege, not a right. Some people have lost their right, I mean, privilege to possess guns.)
10. I do not have enough information to know for sure. There are many vaccines for many diseases. Some are already compulsory for school children.
11. True (Unless you want to drive on toll roads everywhere. In theory, we could have roads without taxes, but it would be very inconvenient.)
12. False (Unless you get your information from Facebook and Fox News.)

Most of these questions are not really "True of False" questions. Most things are not black or white. If you believe most things are black or white, then you are extremely naive. :colbert:

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

CoprophagousCop

I see a face when I look out my kitchen window.
Premium
Here are a few more "questions" that belong on the Boot Licking Question Questionary:

13) The earth is not flat.

14) There were no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.

15) Since June 2020 all Fox News employees have been required to be vaccinated or be tested daily for COVID.

• 1LOL
Reactions: 1 user