WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Blue Collar T.V.

:mad: Goddam rednecks. This show is so goddam stupid! Git-R-Done....what the hell does that mean? If I ever saw this Larry The Cable Guy I would punch him in the face. I see all these goddam rednecks going around in there trucks with all their guns and their Bush stickers on the back saying Git-R-Done! Makes me want to go postal. :mfinger: The only funny guy in that whole group is Ron White. All those other fuckers are really stupid.

Blue Collar TV Sets The Advancement Of Humanity Back 50 Years

I can almost see that Onion article now.

Descent

Hella Constipated
I've never seen it, but I really want to. Ron White is one of my favorite stand-up comedians.

"They call me Tater Salad."

Descent said:
I've never seen it, but I really want to. Ron White is one of my favorite stand-up comedians.

"They call me Tater Salad."
I don't think he is on the TV show, just the movies. So, if Ron White is the only reason you want to see the TV show, I would suggest you not watch it.

After all, that would be rather pointless, no?

PatticusRex

Powdered Toast Man
I saw part of the Blue Collar comedy tour... it was the biggest piece of comedy trash I have ever seen.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
I hate the FCC said:
:mad: Goddam rednecks. This show is so goddam stupid! Git-R-Done....what the hell does that mean? If I ever saw this Larry The Cable Guy I would punch him in the face. I see all these goddam rednecks going around in there trucks with all their guns and their Bush stickers on the back saying Git-R-Done! Makes me want to go postal. :mfinger: The only funny guy in that whole group is Ron White. All those other fuckers are really stupid.
THANK YOU. thank you thank you thank you. Thank you for making this thread. I hate that fucking group. i especially hate jeff foxworthy and larry the cable guy. nothing they have ever said or done has been even remotely interesting or funny.

engvall has a humorous bit about "heres your sign" but other than that, its the same crap.

Ron white has some funny stuff too, and has the best comedic "timing" out of the group, but lord almighty, there a millions of funnier comics out there.

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
agreed, there are funnier comedians but tater salad rocks! ha ha!

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Its okay. I gets recorded on my tivo a lot So I end up watching it. Its okay. Not great though.

Dave666

Pot-Head
i hate this show. Who would pay to see a bunch of fuckin' rednecks, Ron White is the only funny person on that show

Easty

Click click boom
the show is a hopeless attempt at humor amongst a bunch of grown men who love to drink and tell jokes. its supposed to be a family show, when it's sooooo clear that those comedians are aimed towards just the adult crowd. damn TV networks with too much money! SEND ME SOME!!!

rcarhar

There goes a clever gent
Does anyone know Mitch Hedberg? His comedy > blue collar booshee

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Wrap your puny brain around this one:

Brian Regan > Mitch Hedburg > majority of comics > Someone completely unfunny > The Blue Collar guys

rcarhar

There goes a clever gent
Oh, ok. Laff, does that mean you know Mitch, or

...Link to Brian Regan shit plz

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
tbsrk said:
Wrap your puny brain around this one:

Brian Regan > Mitch Hedburg > majority of comics > Someone completely unfunny > The Blue Collar guys
Dane Cook>Brian Regan>Mitch Hedburg>dog shit>Jay Leno>a wall>Blue Collar rednecks :thumbsup: