WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Blue Hell Overdrive - Color scheme availability

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
At the bottom of the page, you will notice a skin chooser. You may now select "Overdrive" to display an alternate color option. Many icons are not yet complete, nor are several font colors. Please bare with us.

There won't be any huge differences between the two, except seeing a LOT more blue tones. Some of you may prefer this one, others can simply keep things as is.

Enjoy...

Jung

???
Premium
I guess I could use this thread to ask for color suggestions for the new theme. Just fyi, I’m not partial to Red Rage… I was thinking a dark theme and possibly a full screen version of it and maybe Blue Rage/overdrive.

Suggest away fuckers.

Jason

Founder
Red Rage's life as it has been, is over.
From this time further, it will service us.

-Jasocus, Borg

Red Rage will be a NEW theme later this year after it's designed. The old one was butt-ugly in the graphical department. When we redo it from scratch, it will have a new completely redesigned header and footer (with a brand new scene!) we hope by the designer of the Blue Hell scheme. This future Red Rage theme *will* expand. It will be some time before this is available however so don't hold your breath (2005 though).

Slacker

Postaholic
It's awesome. I like it better.:thumbsup:

Edit: One more thing, why can't we upload animated pictures for our profile pics?

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
latinmaxima said:
defintely like this better.
umm which one? :) We can't see which color scheme youre having :happysad:
I like the old one..but I loved red rage so Yaaay :dance: that it is coming back in a kick ass new layout

Stardust said:
umm which one? :) We can't see which color scheme youre having :happysad:
I like the old one..but I loved red rage so Yaaay :dance: that it is coming back in a kick ass new layout
sorry the regular not overdrive. to dark on my screen. white back ground is fine for me though i do like the look. just not for though.

Jason

Founder
Yeah people have so many color preferences that works for their eyes, so wanted to have a dark alternative with white text.. Some prefer white/grey backgrounds and black text because they find it less tiresome when reading for extended periods of time.

To each their own!

So tell me guys, for those who DID like the red rage theme what DID you like about it? The color scheme with reds and silvers? The ugly graphics tossed together in the header/footer? What? I'm curious...

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
Jason said:
Yeah people have so many color preferences that works for their eyes, so wanted to have a dark alternative with white text.. Some prefer white/grey backgrounds and black text because they find it less tiresome when reading for extended periods of time.

To each their own!

So tell me guys, for those who DID like the red rage theme what DID you like about it? The color scheme with reds and silvers? The ugly graphics tossed together in the header/footer? What? I'm curious...
I like the over-drive theme, less white-less bright. That's my theory anyway.

About red-rage. Everything was "smaller", it seemed to me. Nothing was overly-large. At least, that was my take on it.

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
I'm still getting used to the OG Blue Hell. :happysad:

EDIT: Still awesome, though. Actually, fuck it. I'm switching over right now!

Jung

???
Premium
I like Blue Hell a lot more now that the avatars and stuff in on top like Red Rage.

I’m working on a grey and blue theme for people like me who hate white backgrounds. I’m also working on a full screen (or at least 90% width) version for those of us who run high resolutions.

Again, if you have any suggestions make them now before I get too far into it.

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
Actually, I switched back. I'm not ready for it's awesomeness just yet.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I don't particularly like overdrive, I'm sticking with regular Blue Hell.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
I like Blue Hell as well. I have used it since its debut. The latest upgrade unless I am missing something, which Pfft; face it~ pays the same odds as a three dollar whore having change for a five, it's a gimmie! ( can I borrow a nickel?!!) I miss the "latest post" do0hickey. Where's the button to click for all the new posts/ unread posts siince last log in / unread?

Gay admins these days~ :~)~~~~~~~~~~

^ Oh e oh Ia Ia wang wang walla walla bing bang!