Votes: 7 33.3%
  • red pill (omfg)

Votes: 14 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
Everyone has seen the matrix.. So. Wich pill would you take? (blue pill = you forget and live in ignorance but you can actually live happy, red pill = omfg)

Awaken

God
retard...

I think Duddles would be happy if the red pill ended up being breast enlargement pills...

I'd choose the red pill. Life's boring :/

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
awww...Awaken sweetie...if you want to use my little jokes on wtf...just ask next time...ok? Thats a good boy.....run along and play now.

Who the fuck takes pills off of some big goth guy in an abandoned house ? No pills...one pill....'show me the door' pill. :thumbsdn: :thumbsdn:

Awaken

God
bigck3000 said:
awww...Awaken sweetie...if you want to use my little jokes on wtf...just ask next time...ok? Thats a good boy.....run along and play now.

Who the fuck takes pills off of some big goth guy in an abandoned house ? No pills...one pill....'show me the door' pill. :thumbsdn: :thumbsdn:
Wow, you are cool indeed! Taking credit for other people's jokes because you can't come up with your own! :thumbsup:

switch_scribe

dolor ex fides
Blue pill. Being a coppertop is infinitely better than living without illusions.
Reality and truth are subjective anyway.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
omitted said:
shit... toss me both the pills. we'll see what kind of "trip" we can make it.....

I was thinking the same thing.

What happens if I take the "I want to know" pill followed by the "Fuck you and your deluded dreams I'd rather be a battery" pill.

Besides, the first movie was good. The second movie sucked ass. There was no third movie, just the last half of the second.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
omitted said:
shit... toss me both the pills. we'll see what kind of "trip" we can make it.....
been there done that.....lets just say that the albino chimps don't like lucky charms :D

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
bigck3000 said:

LOL! :thumbsup: True.. You think you'll wake up in the "real world", instead you wake up on a cold floor in a dark place with something gooey dripping out of your ass.. "man, should've taken the blue pill" hahaha

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
bnccoder said:
But purple dragons do like to hump picket fences. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
i knew about that....Barney told me when he was singing and grouping lil shaved monkey kids....sick sick bastard...

YUCK FOU!!! said:
god you stupid e-hoe stop spamming that damn smiley
whats smiley???? this smiley???? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
boobies = omfg said:
Everyone has seen the matrix.. So. Wich pill would you take? (blue pill = you forget and live in ignorance but you can actually live happy, red pill = omfg)
You´re kidding, right?

Bibas

That's Illogical.
Blue one. 'Cause if the shit we live in, is the "false" world, then i hell don't want to see the "real" one.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Blue, because, honestly, FUCK IT, I dont want to KNOW, I just want to raise my kids and if its a fucking pretend world in my head, then so be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.