WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Bobcaygeon (alpha 1.1)

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
bobcaygeon

a profession of love.

That night in Toronto...

I had to clear my mind a bit, that's why I left. I had to go to work. Yeah, I work Saturdays. I've been working Saturdays since I was twenty-three. Christ that seems like so long ago... But my boss is the type you suck up to, you know? I never dared ask for a day off all these years. Prick. But I had to tough it out. I had to tough it out like we all have to do with some things. I guess it's all I had to cling on to. I've been a pretty lonely guy. Yeah, I know that sounds all Ed Gein kinda creepy, but it's true. To console myself, I usually say that 'I've never gotten around to it', but that's all talk. I just have trouble connecting, I guess. Something like that. I've subconsciously (but, then again, I know it)sabotaged every decent relationship I've been in, and I've passed up every decent-possible one because of some fictional flaw I purported to them.

But when I left your house this morning, just a quarter after nine, I was set on going to work, still smiling about what I'd just experienced. Maybe it was the Willie Nelson. Could have been the wine. Could have just been you. But when I stepped out onto your porch, I looked up.

Because when I left your house this morning, it was a little after nine.

Because when I looked up, I remembered where I was. I was on the porch of you little green bungalow in the heart of Bobcaygeon. I looked up, and I saw the constellations. They revealed themselves to me, one star at a time. I smiled and got back into my car.

I drove back to town this morning with working on my mind. I drove back with you on my mind. I just couldn't forget... The checkerboard floors, riding on horseback, when they stood up to the mic, those men no one could hang... I just couldn't get you off my mind. So I thought about quitting. I hated my job anyways.

I went back to bed this morning, just a little after nine. While I was pulling down the blinds, I realized that the sky was bleak. It seemed to be falling, one cloud at a time. Then I remembered that it was in Bobcaygeon that I saw the constellations reveal themselves one start at a time.

So I got back to your house this morning, just a little after nine. Cause it was it Bobcaygeon that I saw the constellations reveal themselves before my eyes.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I don't understand it at all, but I like it.

:thumbsup:

I espescially like:

"It seemed to be falling, one cloud at a time. Then I remembered that it was in Bobcaygeon that I saw the constellations reveal themselves one start at a time.

So I got back to your house this morning, just a little after nine. Cause it was it Bobcaygeon that I saw the constellations reveal themselves before my eyes."

As always Screwy you are one creative dude.

I liked it, good job. :thumbsup: