WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Bodybuilding Advice

Take a light curl bar and hold it down at your thighs, gripping it a shoulder’s length. Take a reverse grip on the bar, which means that your palms are facing away from you and not toward you. Keeping your elbows locked at your sides, lift the bar up toward your chest. Stop when your forearms are completely contracted, meaning that your hands should be across from your shoulders. Allow the weight to conduct the negative portion of the exercise as you bring your arms back to the starting position. Squeeze your forearm muscles during the negative movement. Try three sets of 10-12 reps.

Forearms are to the biceps workout what triceps are to your chest workout. If you’re planning on working forearms into your workout regimen, try to work them in after your biceps workout. You don’t want your forearms fatigued by the time you decide to blast those biceps.
I was surfing the web when i came to this website for forearm exercises.
http://www.bodybuildingforyou.com/training-fitness/women-forearm-exercise.htm

Turns out, the exercise I posted is working EXTREMELY well for my forearms.
I just thought I should share my finds with fellow WTF members.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
All that should be common knowledge to anyone who even casually works out. How long have you been bodybuilding?