WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Bomb at OK football game.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
news as of 10.30pm eastern.. bombing at football game at university of OK..
suspected suicide bomber(??)..
maybe he just wanted to kill himself, maybe a foiled mass killing.

Explosive Device Kills One At University Of Oklahoma

POSTED: 9:28 pm CDT October 1, 2005
UPDATED: 9:37 pm CDT October 1, 2005

NORMAN, Okla. -- One person was killed in an explosion in a traffic circle about 100 yards from a packed football stadium at the University of Oklahoma on Saturday night in what authorities were calling a suicide.
"We are apparently dealing with an individual suicide, which is under full investigation," OU President David Boren said in a statement.
The loud noise of the explosion could be heard inside Oklahoma Memorial Stadium, where 84,000 people were watching the Oklahoma Sooners play Kansas State.
Officers cordoned off an area west the stadium after the explosion and nobody was allowed out of the stadium immediately after the blast, which occurred shortly before 8 p.m., about halftime of the game. People were allowed out about 30 minutes later.
About 9 p.m. a police bomb squad detonated explosives found at the site of the blast.

http://www.channel3000.com/news/5046390/detail.html

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9557879

http://www.tulsaworld.com/BreakingNewsStory.asp?ID=051001_Br_ouboomweb

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I mis-read this thread title as "Bombs O.K. at football games".

Anyways.

I'm glad nobody was hurt. It is confusing, did he want to hurt people?

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
yeah, id say he did, there are some sick fucks out there, or stupid fucks..

Descent

Hella Constipated

Dear God, the first thing I thought of when I saw this was Big Gay Al's Big Gay Boat Ride.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
Looooooving you.. is easy cause your beautiful... doo en doo doo OOO OOOoo AAAAH!

jamesp

In Memory...
I notice an amazing lack of shock at this post. Maybe because we all knew it would happen eventually.

Descent

Hella Constipated
jamesp said:
I notice an amazing lack of shock at this post. Maybe because we all knew it would happen eventually.
Yeah, you hit that nail right on the fucking head :lol:.

im just confused about one thing and that is, did it ever occur that if this guy was intending on blowing the thing up in the stadium that the likeliness of someone else joining him with more bombs might be in the stadium. and then they keep all the people in the stadium so that they can just go boom if it was well enough planned out by the bombers.

just a thought, but i think that some evacuation should have taken place.