WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Bong Hits

Status
Not open for further replies.
You kids think you got the fire, the chronic, that dro. Think its good enough to brag about? Grab your sak.

tell me about it....

Check the Attachment--What cha got on that?

Post 'Em

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
i had your back earlier cause i know where you're coming from, but take my advice...lay off the weed threads for a while people are wayyyyy to ready to jump on your ass for doing this all the time....and i have no weed to brag about because we get that brown down here...doo doo brown!

Its stirring up interest... Im getting my word out there...people are talkin....talking what they feel... thats what i wanna hear..... thanks for the submission

Jung

???
Premium
daman2424 said:
You kids think you got the fire, the chronic, that dro. Think its good enough to brag about? Grab your sak.

tell me about it....

Check the Attachment--What cha got on that?

Post 'Em
Is this some weed-penis contest? I mean I"m sure you're a really cool stoner-type guy, but does the internet really care?

EDIT: Golden Nuggets http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v135/ephekt/golden_nuggets.jpg (linked for size) No that isn't carpet, it's the inside of the box I keep it all in.

Thegrowers here(atleast my friends) grow strictly hydro, and none of that indica nonsense either.

junglizm said:
Is this some weed-penis contest? I mean I"m sure you're a really cool stoner-type guy, but does the internet really care?

you cared. i mean you did post it. if u had anything better to do you wouldnt have taken the time out of your day to show me that you thought my thread sucked and that i sucked. But hey you gotta care for something. Just happy it was me!

Nice Nugs by the way.

keep em commin

Post 'Em

Jung

???
Premium
Nah, i remembered that pic was in my gallery, from this weekend. Notice the "EDIT", it usually means something was EDITed. I was just wondering if you're searching for some sort of internet cool guy status. Most people that make a lot of weed threads don't say much else, I believe that's what bigck3000 was getting at. Most people don't care what you have to say, if you're always talking about weed.

Thanks for once again showimg me how u do care about my thread. Come back soon.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
yea...i already got into with junglizm about weed (i think i left a nice handprint on that ass, but i'm sure he would say otherwise, no hard feelings jungy?)...but another little tip would be not to post in b and t, people come here looking for a fight....i live in orlando right now, and my connect only sells crypt once in a blue moon, and i think its out of his own stash. the only connect i have right now lives in the same apartment complex as me (one of those college students only places) so pretty much everyone smokes, and i'm sure i could get another if i looked, but it doesnt mean that much to me....i bought a bag like a month ago it was seriously like, half seeds and stems...but does that keep the genius down?.....in a coffee grinder, then into some oil, cook for 20 minutes, swiss miss pudding cup....i was ripped for like 6 hours...thats my tactic in battling brown weed...eat that shit.

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
daman2424 said:
You kids think you got the fire, the chronic, that dro. Think its good enough to brag about? Grab yo sak

Not here a week yet and your already talking about grabbin sacks.. :D

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
by the way...the best shit i've ever gotten a hold of was two grams of this shit that wasnt even dark green, it was almost neon green, but it was frosted like a fucking cup cake, we set up a gravity bong in the back of the restaurant i worked at, i took maybe three hits, i was having auditory hallucinations. closed eye visuals. i didnt know if i was standing or sitting and all the lights left tracers....now that i'm thinking about it...it may have been laced, but back then..two years ago...i knew my shit enough to smell or taste any impurities...it didnt pop...and i dont see why a dealer would spend extra money to lace our shit with anything more....but yea i was fucked up...i didnt recover until like LATE that night.

Jung

???
Premium
Smoking weed makes you over-use elipses.:cool:

EDIT: I miss diesel and NYC :(

i use to live in orlando... went to valencia lived in pegasus landings.. Devaneys OFF THE CHAIN!!!

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
i live in jefferson commons...ucf just bought it and changed it to pegasus connection...what the hell is devaneys?....if you lived down here, you gotta tell me if its a region thing or a connect thing (why my regs are so shitty). in sarasota the regs were sticky with red hairs, here its the dryest shit i've ever seen. i'm starting to get discouraged

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I don't smoke anymore, but the worst shit I've ever smoked was a blunt soaked in vodka overnight, and then left out to dry through the day.

Don't have pictures, but you know how it goes...

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
junglizm said:

EDIT: Golden Nuggets http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v135/ephekt/golden_nuggets.jpg (linked for size) No that isn't carpet, it's the inside of the box I keep it all in.

Thegrowers here(atleast my friends) grow strictly hydro, and none of that indica nonsense either.
Dude. Clean up dem cat turds.
I dunno,you guys sound like Pro's to me. Believe it or snot,Arkansux has some quality snarf here as well. It's common to smell like a bag of skunks ass.
But,I live an hour from anywhere,so I dont geht it.

Duh.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
marijuanna is illegal and bad for the government. You should all hand your stashes over to the DEA.

Or you could hand them to me. I ll make sure they are properly disposed of without implicating any of you in the slightest.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
dustinzgirl said:
marijuanna is illegal and bad for the government. You should all hand your stashes over to the DEA.

Or you could hand them to me. I ll make sure they are properly disposed of without implicating any of you in the slightest.
What happend to DEA? Did he geht nabbed by the FBI?

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
He's taking a break for now I think. He may pop back in eventually, but it's been a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.