WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Boo fuhking Who!

Does your life suck!? GOOD CAUSE EVERYONE ELSE IS GOING THREW THE SAME OR SIMILIAR PROBLEMS. LIFE SUCKS DEAL WITH IT! QUIT FUHKING WHINING AND GO OUT AND MAKE YOUR LIFE BETTER! ONLY YOU HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE IT.

swizeguy

How dare you!?
YAY EVERYONE'S LIFE SUCKS!!!!

ohh wait umm... k... anyways..

FUCKORBEFUCKED

Pissed off since birth
Hey, My life sucks should I kill myself????? LOL
Don't make me do it. :gun: :mad:

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
FUCKORBEFUCKED said:
JUST DO IT!

We are all backing you UP on this one!

FUCKORBEFUCKED said:

I don't think you should because you won't be around to see how it all turns out .

Where is your sense of adventure ?

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Too bad my life don't suck. :thumbsup:

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Grumpy Old Man said:
I don't think you should because you won't be around to see how it all turns out .

Where is your sense of adventure ?
What do you know? You are just an Grumpy Old Man!

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
FuhkFace said:
Does your life suck!? GOOD CAUSE EVERYONE ELSE IS GOING THREW THE SAME OR SIMILIAR PROBLEMS. LIFE SUCKS DEAL WITH IT! QUIT FUHKING WHINING AND GO OUT AND MAKE YOUR LIFE BETTER! ONLY YOU HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE IT.
True!!!

Jung

???
Premium
My life doesn't suck; it's all what you make it. If your life sucks, maybe it's because you have a negative view on everything.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Grumpy Old Man said:
Biggot........... ;)
You meant Bigot... Pretty harsh words there old man.

Bigot: One who is strongly partial to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of those who differ.

At least I am HAPPY and my life doesn't suck! :) :thumbsup:

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
my life fucking sucks.. can i have a cookie?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
my life doesnt suck. just wish I had more money or that everything cost less. (not to buy stupid shit, but for like groceries and bills)

and I cleaned my kitchen. it looks pretty and shiney now. yay.

shep

Local alcoholic
dustinzgirl said:
my life doesnt suck. just wish I had more money or that everything cost less. (not to buy stupid shit, but for like groceries and bills)

and I cleaned my kitchen. it looks pretty and shiney now. yay.

Wow you clean?I wish my girl did that.I alway's get the "Go do it your fucking self"speech. :thumbsdn: :(

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
stress is a choice , being happy is a choice i choose to be happy so i lov my life. Normally people that understand the art of having a brain they learn how amazing life can be , the rest of them live in a world of stress and anger , thoose people i pitty.

Jung

???
Premium
fuck_you said:
stress is a choice ... the rest of them live in a world of stress and anger , thoose people i pitty.
A lot of people would beg to differ on that stance. Maybe you'll feel differently once you grow up, get a real job and live in the real world, though. I do agree on the anger bit though; it's takes conscious effort to become angry. Also, saying "this/that/he/she/they make me so angry" is a misleading statement, as you make yourself angry, not other people. However, other people may play a part in your actions.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
FUCKORBEFUCKED said:
I don't have any cookies. How about sausage???? :D
>XO PERVERT!!

you kids and your crazy sexual innuendos

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
shep said:
Wow you clean?I wish my girl did that.I alway's get the "Go do it your fucking self"speech. :thumbsdn: :(
I clean up after the kids, so it is a different situation. CL is a big kid too. LOL