WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

boo hoo

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
I've lived 20 years of cotton wool existence with mommy and daddy but now I'm going away to fight on some foreign country for fuck knows what reason (daddy was a soldier reason) and when I come back, I'll be needing preferential treatment.. including a home and a job, these things should just be given to me and by the way, we left behind a lot of angry folk.. because you see we went to their back yard and told them what to do and now they are mad at us for some reason. Did I mention I have seen dead people. I really wasn't expecting that, I thought we was going to play volley ball with guns... now I have a disorder, get the violins out, I have seen things.

MisterFister

There's a very good chance that I don't care.
You relinquished your right to bitch when you signed on the dotted line, comrade...now shut up and go dig a latrine in the failed hope that someday big daddy government will foot your Gender Studies degree.

Crazizniac

Particinator
On the other hand he upped and followed through and has a not too fucked up opinion of stuff. So thanks for following through on something Rove. Maybe you did some good for someone somewhere.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
8 years and I turned out perfectly abnormal. Suck it up. THIS IS WHAT WE TRAINED FOOOOOORRRR!!!!111Fuck thatsheeeitplayfortniteinstead.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
Sorry just getting tired of seeing Prince Harry's sombre respectful inbred face every year at the Invictus Games or crying at some memorial for a war that ended 100 years ago.. lmao does it hurt harry.

Rook

#triggered
Hey, good luck, man. Don't get shot and stuff.

Although it's more likely you'll end up just scooping a lot of shit.