WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

BOOBIES for DUMMIES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well sinse duddles feels the need to call me a whore still, and claim that i need all the attention: this ones for you duddles! :thumbsup:
if ya need all the boyz attention by trying to dyke out with icka i shall make a thread all for you to kick and scream and tell me how unfair i am. you can call me a hoe, while trying to grope icka :thumbsup:. yes duddles i tryly bow to your greatness and i strive to be you. now post a pic of your boobies and giggle as all the boyz look at them. :happysad: you truely are one special girl.

/me backs away humbly in the presents of duddles

yup jonny you do great at gettin the old B&T going! :thumbsup: things were getting to quiet around here anyways.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Nymphchick said:
yup jonny you do great at gettin the old B&T going! :thumbsup: things were getting to quiet around here anyways.
True, Nymph, people keep leaving that's why. :(

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
well i know you asked cuddles for her boobies and not me

but i just really wanted to know what you thought about my boobies

EDIT(no boob shots)

so give me your opinion.. alright guys?

Nymphchick said:
Wel, unlike SCUM, I am not a commercial organisation. I am not looking for profit or anything. Its a way of life, its my passion :thumbsup:

H A R D C O R E
:rotflmao:

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
johnny kuntz said:
Wel, unlike SCUM, I am not a commercial organisation. I am not looking for profit or anything. Its a way of life, its my passion :thumbsup:

H A R D C O R E

HxC to the max.

:thumbsup:

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
LiberatioN said:
hahaha!

i still havent seen that boobie shot of cuddles...im really starting to think i dont want to.
i showed my boobies and nobody responded :**(

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
meh_it_all said:
I want proof....that they're yours.
what sort of proof should i hold up a sign saying i love meh_it_all?

Status
Not open for further replies.