WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

boobies hurt

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
well... i really didnt know where to put this thread so feel free to move it. i was tossed between "thats gotta hurt" "chit chat" and "life sucks"

i figured since its about my pain...

i keep getting this sharp shooting pain in my boob. it really really hurts, its only in one boob. anybody know what it is or why it could possibly be happening?

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Ya know..I really feel compelled to add a childish response here. I'm trying really hard not to. But if it's something that persists more than a day or so, you really need a professional opinion and go see your doctor. It may be nothing. It may also be something serious. (In a female way.) Geht it checked out kiddo. Somethings are not to be ignored.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
I get sharp pains every now and then, and it hurts like hell!! I tend to get it more on my left side, actually i have never had it on my right side! i am curious, what side do you get it on?? And when did this start happening??

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
I'm_Darth_Vader said:
I get sharp pains every now and then, and it hurts like hell!! I tend to get it more on my left side, actually i have never had it on my right side! i am curious, what side do you get it on?? And when did this start happening??
Your left boob? wtf? :p

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Man boob!!! Its not just woman that can have it, men can have it to!!

G's-up

Postaholic
icka said:
well... i really didnt know where to put this thread so feel free to move it. i was tossed between "thats gotta hurt" "chit chat" and "life sucks"

i keep getting this sharp shooting pain in my boob. it really really hurts, its only in one boob. anybody know what it is or why it could possibly be happening?

Ok after all the guys that have gone on the HOME SHOPPING NETWORK and purchased the "man BRO" have responded, let me say this......wear a bra to bed and any chance you get.....find one thats comfy when you sleep and one that makes you feel sexy when awake......its no different than a man wearing a cup...support your girls..otherwise, they'll turn on you in later years and you dont want that.........it sounds like they may be on their way to turning on you as you type......sleep, eat and live BRA!!! :)

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
G's-up said:
Ok after all the guys that have gone on the HOME SHOPPING NETWORK and purchased the "man BRO" have responded, let me say this......wear a bra to bed and any chance you get.....find one thats comfy when you sleep and one that makes you feel sexy when awake......its no different than a man wearing a cup...support your girls..otherwise, they'll turn on you in later years and you dont want that.........it sounds like they may be on their way to turning on you as you type......sleep, eat and live BRA!!! :)
i heard that was bad for you

however - i have these shirts i work out in and they have a sports bra built in lately ive been wearing these in the daytime and nightime :-/

ive been getting the pain for about 2 months now. it gets really bad though - its kinda like apulsating feeling

about getting it checked out - wont happen!

magnolia

Postaholic
I'd say if it's been going on for a couple of months to get it checked out. Go to a female doctor. I don't think men can really relate to this problem.

I had some nasty pain for like a couple weeks before my period and after I went on a bc pill it stopped. Maybe in some odd way it's connected to that? I dunno. Just a thought.

icka said:
i heard that was bad for you

however - i have these shirts i work out in and they have a sports bra built in lately ive been wearing these in the daytime and nightime :-/

ive been getting the pain for about 2 months now. it gets really bad though - its kinda like apulsating feeling

about getting it checked out - wont happen!
if anything you should ask discretely. if not then it might die out? who knows. i just hope you get well soon.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
X_J_-Luck_X said:
if anything you should ask discretely. if not then it might die out? who knows. i just hope you get well soon.
its not that i m afraid to get it checked out... i just have no medical insurance and dont think i get appropriate care at free clinics.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
icka said:

Have you increased or decreased your excersize or eating patterns? Are you under a lot of stress or on your period?

My boobies hurt when I get the Depo shot, and it makes me vomit.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
dustinzgirl said:
Have you increased or decreased your excersize or eating patterns? Are you under a lot of stress or on your period?

My boobies hurt when I get the Depo shot, and it makes me vomit.
i was going to the gym for a while but then i stopped. i am undera lot of stress - with having to move and stuff. and im on my period all the fucking time...

but still that doesnt explain why its only one boob

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Maybe you're being haunted by a perverted ghost?

star99ers

One of a kind
Well no one here is a doctor, and most of the people here think you should go to a professional. It's either that or live with it and hope it goes away.