WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Booger story.

Jugular

volatile
So I'm in English class. This kid sitting next to me decides to get a tissue and bring it back to his seat. He starts blowing, and apparently, nothing came out. So he decides to pull a snot-rocket and plugs one nostril and blows while the snotty one shoots a bigass booger on this girl in front of me's hand. I was like amazed cause it was like a direct hit, perfect placement. While shes stunned and all grossed out and what not, he decides to get scared and hide under the desk. That only worked for a second, when he realized it was stupid. So, he gets up and goes to ask the teacher something (if you havent figured it out, he didnt really have a question, he just didnt want to get blamed for the booger).

Meanwhile, back at the scene, her and her friend are examining it and being grossed out together. They turn around and point the fingers at me. I tell them it was the other kid and they believe me cause I wouldnt do something like that, and well, he would. So, he says "I was up here talking to the teacher, how could I have done that? It was David!!! David did it!!!". Davids just sittin there minding his own business when all of a sudden, he gets yelled at by a bunch of people.

SO, they find out it was him and he has a bad reputation for his whole life and dies, problem solved, case closed.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
So the point of this story was to gross us out?

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
This one time, I was eating this nasty orange licorice, and I tried to swallow it, but I coughed, and I didn't know where it went, but I kept blowing my nose, and I blew about half of the licorice stick out into a kleenex.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Well, mostly. One of the later bits was the end of it, and it was pretty damn big.

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
i once farted in church as a kid, i sat in own pue.

this thread has melted my brain. i didnt have much IQ to begin with, but now i'm screwed.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Piro said:
this thread has melted my brain. i didnt have much IQ to begin with, but now i'm screwed.
No shit. The fart topic's farther down the road.

Jugular

volatile
This is Burps and Bloopers, is it not? The point of the post was a story that had to do with something gross.

This thread became stupid because of Nailbomb, who decided to tell us all about his licorice story. And ChilianFuckFace has indeed no more comments to grace our presence with.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
St.Anger said:
This thread became stupid because of Nailbomb, who decided to tell us all about his licorice story.
Really? I'm pretty sure it went to shit when you decided to take it off topic. Oh well.

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
back when i was in school there was a girl called holly who nearly always had a cold. during assembly i was sat next to her. what i witnessed next almost stopped me from eating for a week. she sneezed violently, sending two perfect lines on snot down the back of some guy's shirt. boy was he happy, the open laughter of the people round him really improved his mood. :lol:

blk990

Serial Killer
I was talking to this pretty hot girl once and her nose started leaking snot and I watched, horrified.

OylE

Man. Nature. Technology.
ha ha ha

Gross or not, it's still fuckin' funny. Stupid little kids are good for something, after all. Not much else, though. They oughtta ship 'em back to AOL where they belong.
:fuckoff:

ok, all the stories in this tread were pretty damn funny, except for the licorice one, that was just gross...